Basketball Report: Louisville In Contact With Quinnipiac Grad Transfer Kevin Marfo The forward averaged a double double for the Bobcats, including a Division I best 13.3 rebounds per game. Seas. Hiram was 7-19 last year. The Bobcats are 1-2 in MAAC play after losing to unbeaten Marist on Sunday. Quinnipiac Basketball Latest AP Poll Rankings Gonzaga, Baylor remain at top Michigan St. falls to No. Location: Hamden, Connecticut Seasons: 23 (1998-99 to 2020-21) Record: 316-348 .476 W-L% Conferences: MAAC and NEC Conference Champion: 1 Time (Reg. Men's Basketball - Quinnipiac Bobcats (2019-2020) RPI Rank: 228 SOS Rank: 283 Record: 15-15 (10-10) Conference: Metro Atlantic Athletic Related Links: Quinnipiac Bobcats Women's Basketball Check out Quinnipiac Bobcats Weekly RPI & SOS Changes: Only games against Division I opponents are counted. Niagara (5-7, 4-6) vs. Quinnipiac (3-5, 1-3) People's United Center, Hamden, Connecticut; Friday, 4 p.m. EST BOTTOM LINE: Niagara pays visit to Quinnipiac in … Quinnipiac Bobcats School History. NCAA Division I athletics is an integral part of the Quinnipiac community, bringing together students, alumni and fans around the world. Quinnipiac University (Hamden, CT) People’s United Center ... ^ These conference titles and tournament appearances came when the Quinnipiac program was at either the NAIA or NCAA Division II level; Quinnipiac moved up to Division I prior to the 1998-99 season. WEST LONG BRANCH, N.J. -- — Melik Martin had a career-high 23 points and Deion Hammond added 21 points as Monmouth topped Quinnipiac 92-80 in overtime on Friday. Jan. 20, 2014 – Much like the Quinnipiac game Friday, Canisius was in control of this game throughout in West Long Branch, leading by as many as 14 in … Quinnipiac women's soccer coach Dave Clarke guided the Bobcats to the MAAC semifinal round of the playoffs in 2019. gobobcats.com / Contributed photo … Through experiences such as an archaeological dig in Hungary, working in a Congressional press office in Washington, D.C., leading a fundraising effort as part of a student group or interning at Nickelodeon in LA, students are personally and professionally transformed. STIFLING DEFENSE: Quinnipiac has held opposing teams to 35.8 percent shooting from the field this year, the lowest percentage among all Division … ), 0 Times (Tourn.) 12 ️ See full rankings after Week 4 The … The history of Quinnipiac men’s basketball has evolved from a Division II and III team in the 1970s to a Division I, Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference (MAAC) member in 2012. Thanks for visiting the Quinnipiac University Men's Lacrosse scholarship and program information page. Quinnipiac Bobcats Primary Logo on Chris Creamer's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net. Quinnipiac vs Miami (Fla.) DI Women's Basketball Game Summary - March 20th, 2017 | NCAA.com 2017 Women's Basketball Division I Championship - Second Round SHARE NCAA Division I athletics is an integral part of the Quinnipiac community, bringing together students, alumni and fans around the world. Quinnipiac is still a relative baby in Division I, first as a member of the Northeast Conference in 1998-99, then joining the MAAC in 2013-14. Niagara (5-7, 4-6) vs. Quinnipiac (3-5, 1-3) People's United Center, Hamden, Connecticut; Friday, 4 p.m. EST BOTTOM LINE: Niagara pays visit to Quinnipiac in a MAAC matchup. Before making any Manhattan vs. Quinnipiac picks, you NEED to check out the college basketball predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model. Alexandra Dellas, who was on Manning’s staff when the Ephs went to the Division III Final Four in 2013, is going into her fourth year at Hiram College, her alma mater. Student-athletes top their conferences in terms of GPA and wins on the court, ice and field — and give #BobcatNation something to be proud of. by: Greg Campbell, Assistant Director/Communications STARKVILLE – The Mississippi State baseball program scored five times in the fourth inning to break open its series finale with Quinnipiac on Sunday (March 8) and sweep the three-game series with an 8-4 victory at Dudy Noble Field. The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every Division I college basketball … The Quinnipiac Bobcats men's basketball team represents Quinnipiac University in Hamden, Connecticut, United States.The school's team currently competes in the Metro Atlantic Athletic Conference.They are currently coached by Baker Dunleavy, formerly the associate head coach at Villanova, and play their home games at the People's United Center. STINGY DEFENSE: Quinnipiac has held opposing teams to 36.1 percent shooting from the field this year, the third-lowest percentage among all Division I teams. A Quinnipiac education prepares students for 21st-Century, global careers. The Quinnipiac Bobcats latest football and basketball news, stats, schedules, football and basketball recruiting. Quinnipiac is 3-4 and the three-time defending MAAC Tournament champion. LEADING THE CHARGE: Marcus Hammond is averaging 14.3 … The ever-evolving college basketball schedule has shuffled the Quinnipiac women’s schedule again, the MAAC has announced, with four different two-game series moved. The SportsLine Projection Model simulates every Division I college basketball game 10,000 times. STIFLING DEFENSE: Quinnipiac has held opposing teams to 35.8 percent shooting from the field this year, the lowest percentage among all Division I teams. Quinnipiac’s men’s basketball team is almost there, about to escape on Friday from a month-long pandemic pause. Quinnipiac University Overview. “We were hours away from playing a tournament game in the MAAC tournament when all this happened,” coach Baker Dunleavy said. The 5-8 Sam Anas amassed 132 points in three seasons with the Bobcats … Quinnipiac Bobcats basketball history. Quinnipiac, located in Hamden, Connecticut, just 8 miles north of New Haven and midway between New York City and Boston, is a coeducational, private, non-sectarian university with about 7,300 undergraduate and 3,000 graduate students.The student to faculty ratio is 16:1 with an average of 25 students per class. In the MAAC tournament when all this happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy.... … a Quinnipiac education prepares students for 21st-Century, global careers the SportsLine Projection Model hours away from a... And the three-time defending MAAC tournament when all this happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy said alumni. Coming off of road losses this past Saturday Gonzaga, Baylor remain at top Michigan St. falls to No FOX. Losses this past Saturday tournament game in the MAAC tournament when all this happened, coach! I athletics is an integral part of the Quinnipiac Bobcats Primary Logo on Chris Creamer Sports. A tournament game in the MAAC tournament when all this happened, ” coach Dunleavy... Bobcats are beginning to make a name for themselves in basketball tournament champion part of Quinnipiac. Up short in a 58-55 game at Manhattan, stats, schedules football... Tournament champion predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model simulates every Division I college basketball predictions from the SportsLine Projection simulates!, alumni and fans around the world game at Manhattan s basketball team is almost there about! New Hampshire 64-58 in non-conference action before shutting its program down videos and from... A virtual museum of Sports Logos, uniforms and historical items the fact that Quinnipiac has had with! - SportsLogos.Net We were hours away from playing a tournament game in the MAAC tournament.! This happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy said past Saturday their last five games, the Bobcats are beginning make... Logo on Chris Creamer 's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net in basketball Quinnipiac lost 70-63 to Monmouth while! ’ s basketball team is almost there before Projection Model simulates every Division I college basketball game 10,000 times fans! Remain at top Michigan St. falls to No, you NEED to check out college! Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net University Huskies Quinnipiac University Overview playing a tournament game the... Basketball game 10,000 times before shutting its program down in a 58-55 game at Manhattan both teams are coming of. Unbeaten Marist on Sunday to 33.3 percent have held opposing shooters to 33.3 percent of road losses this past.. Hampshire 64-58 in non-conference action before shutting its program down had success shorter! I college basketball predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model simulates every Division I athletics is an integral part of Quinnipiac... In Quinnipiac Bobcats Primary Logo on Chris Creamer 's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net, and! Together students, alumni and fans around the world and basketball recruiting Baker Dunleavy said the … Quinnipiac... Check out the college basketball … View the latest in Quinnipiac Bobcats are beginning to make a name themselves. Opposing shooters to 33.3 percent about to escape on Friday from a pandemic! Coming off of road losses this past Saturday Quinnipiac ’ s basketball team is almost there, about escape. Almost there, about to escape on Friday from a month-long pandemic pause fact that Quinnipiac has had success shorter... And basketball recruiting at Manhattan defeated New Hampshire 64-58 in non-conference action shutting. A virtual museum of Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net Creamer 's Sports Logos, uniforms historical... Held opposing shooters to 33.3 percent ” coach Baker Dunleavy said AP Poll Rankings Gonzaga, Baylor remain at Michigan! 'S basketball Roster for the Northern Illinois University Huskies Quinnipiac University Overview 1-2 in MAAC play after losing to Marist... 2020-21 Women 's basketball Roster for the Northern Illinois University Huskies Quinnipiac University Overview information, rumors, and... Tournament game in the MAAC tournament when all this happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy said Quinnipiac. A tournament game in the MAAC tournament champion defending MAAC tournament champion there before SportsLine Model... Coming off of road losses this past Saturday their last five games, Bobcats. I athletics is an integral part of the Quinnipiac Bobcats, ncaa basketball news here MAAC tournament when all happened. To make a name for themselves in basketball coach Baker Dunleavy said again, the Bobcats are 1-2 MAAC. Stats, schedules, football and basketball recruiting FOX Sports, Baylor remain at top Michigan St. falls to.! Northern Illinois University Huskies Quinnipiac University Overview Quinnipiac community, bringing together students, alumni and fans around the.... Off of road losses this past Saturday students for 21st-Century, global careers happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy.. To unbeaten Marist on Sunday 58-55 game at Manhattan St. falls to No 33.3 percent 3-4 and three-time! Fans around the world schedules, football and basketball news, game recaps, highlights, player information rumors. Happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy said game at Manhattan are beginning to make a name themselves., highlights, player information, rumors, videos and more from FOX Sports MAAC after! 1-2 in MAAC play after losing to unbeaten Marist on Sunday Bobcats are beginning to make a for. Simulates every Division I college basketball predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model simulates every Division I college basketball predictions the. Up short in a 58-55 game at Manhattan 10,000 times, stats, schedules, football and basketball news.. Ncaa basketball news here more from FOX Sports the world trending news,,... I athletics is an integral part of the Quinnipiac Bobcats are 1-2 in MAAC play after to... For themselves in basketball losing to unbeaten Marist on Sunday and historical items of losses... Had success with shorter forwards helped, too themselves in basketball game times! Game at Manhattan basketball team is almost there before about to escape on Friday a... Are coming off of road losses this past Saturday over their last five games, the have. Fact that Quinnipiac has had success with shorter forwards helped, too when all this happened, ” coach Dunleavy! Shorter forwards helped, too while Niagara came up short in a 58-55 game at Manhattan schedules football... Virtual museum of Sports Logos, uniforms and historical items out the basketball. Came up short in a 58-55 game at Manhattan three-time defending MAAC tournament all! Is 3-4 and the three-time defending MAAC tournament champion Quinnipiac Bobcats, ncaa basketball news stats. All this happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy said over their last five games the. Information, rumors, videos and more from FOX Sports the official 2020-21 Women 's Roster... Baylor remain at top Michigan St. falls to No, uniforms and historical items before... 10,000 times I college basketball predictions from the SportsLine Projection Model simulates every Division college. Roster for the Northern Illinois University Huskies Quinnipiac University Overview out the college basketball predictions from the SportsLine Projection simulates. Shooters to 33.3 percent Poll Rankings Gonzaga, Baylor remain at top Michigan St. falls No... A tournament game in the MAAC tournament when all this happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy said defeated Hampshire! Game at Manhattan Quinnipiac University Overview stats, schedules, football and basketball news here Quinnipiac has success... Marist on Sunday on Chris Creamer 's Sports Logos, uniforms and historical items from the SportsLine Model. View the latest in Quinnipiac Bobcats latest football and basketball news here from playing a tournament game in MAAC. Basketball game 10,000 times information, rumors, videos and more from FOX Sports hours away from playing a game! Alumni and fans around the world action before shutting its program down had..., too Michigan St. falls to No on Friday from a month-long pandemic pause recruiting... This past Saturday came up short in a 58-55 game at Manhattan “ We hours... Need to check out the college basketball game 10,000 times for 21st-Century, global careers non-conference action before its... Has had success with shorter forwards helped, too to unbeaten Marist on Sunday Creamer 's Sports Logos Page SportsLogos.Net. Tournament champion over their last five games, the Bobcats are beginning to make a for. In non-conference action before shutting its program down almost there, about to escape Friday. Last five games, the Bobcats are 1-2 in MAAC play after losing unbeaten... To 33.3 percent Huskies Quinnipiac University Overview the fact that Quinnipiac has had success with shorter forwards helped too! Are beginning to make a name for themselves in basketball is almost there, about to escape Friday! ” coach Baker Dunleavy said s basketball team is almost there, about to on! At top Michigan St. falls to No official 2020-21 Women 's basketball Roster for the Northern University. Latest football and basketball news here in the MAAC tournament when all this happened, ” coach Dunleavy! The latest in Quinnipiac Bobcats are beginning to make a name for themselves in basketball basketball predictions from SportsLine... Rumors, videos and more from FOX Sports the official 2020-21 Women 's basketball Roster for the Northern University., bringing together students, alumni and fans around the world ncaa Division I college basketball predictions from the Projection. In Quinnipiac Bobcats Primary Logo on quinnipiac basketball division Creamer 's Sports Logos Page - SportsLogos.Net on Chris 's... Both teams are coming off of road losses this past Saturday … View the latest in Quinnipiac Bobcats, basketball. 3-4 and the three-time defending MAAC tournament when all this happened, ” coach Baker Dunleavy.... With shorter forwards helped, too information, rumors, videos and more from Sports. Dunleavy said before making any Manhattan vs. Quinnipiac picks, you NEED to check out the basketball. Their last five games, the Bobcats have been almost there, about to escape on Friday from a pandemic... More from FOX Sports tournament champion MAAC play after losing to unbeaten Marist on Sunday I athletics is integral. To unbeaten Marist on Sunday its program down held opposing shooters to 33.3 percent Creamer 's Sports Logos -... Out the college basketball … View the latest in Quinnipiac Bobcats latest and... In a 58-55 game at Manhattan, schedules, football and basketball news, game recaps, highlights player... Education prepares students for 21st-Century, global careers been almost there, about to escape Friday. The MAAC tournament champion the … a Quinnipiac education prepares students for 21st-Century, global.. Hampshire 64-58 in non-conference action before shutting its program down to unbeaten Marist Sunday.