Very clean hotel. WiFi and parking are free, and this hotel … Carol Makoui General Manager My Place Hotels, Tripadvisor Plus Subscription Terms & Conditions, Hotels near My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL, Hotels near Massage Envy Spa North Aurora, Hotels near Regency Beauty Institute - Aurora Aurora, IL, Hotels near Hair Professionals Cosmetology Oswego, IL. Dear itdan27, I am trully sorry for the horrible experience you had here at My Place Hotels. What are some restaurants close to My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? For added convenience, all extended stay rooms offer their own My Kitchen, which includes a full-sized refrigerator, a two burner cook top, and a microwave. Enjoy a pleasant overnight or extended stay at My Place Hotels. Book My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL, North Aurora on Tripadvisor: See 38 traveller reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL, ranked #1 of 3 hotels in North Aurora and … Yes, laundry service and self serve laundry are offered to guests. Are there any historical sites close to My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? Which room amenities are available at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? Our Chicago West/North Aurora, IL hotel provides you with comfort and convenience with friendly service. Book online, or by calling (630) 256-8485. Located in Aurora, 6 miles from Chicago Premium Outlets, My Place Hotel-Chicago West/North Aurora, IL has accommodations with a bar, free private parking and a shared lounge. My Place Hotel-Chicago West/North Aurora, Il is set next door to North Aurora Seventh-day Adventist Church and provides air-conditioned rooms just 10 minutes' walk from Orchard Crossing Pond. My Place Hotel Employee Reviews in North Aurora, IL. Prices are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees. Share 'My Place Hotel North Aurora' Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, our North Aurora, IL hotel offers an array of modern amenities to ensure your comfort. Conveniently located restaurants include The Turf Room, Raimondo's Pizza & Pub, and Bulldog Ale House. Stayed at this location due to the fact the Turf Room was next door. Friendly staff, quiet, close to everything we needed. When I voiced my concerns upon checkout I was told they had "a lot of problems over the. We needed a place to stay between houses and chose MyHotel. Convenience is not worth it sometimes. Careers — Join Our Friendly Team. The best choice for convenience, comfort and value, My Place Hotels are ideal for both short-term and long-term travelers! More Photos See More Photos Map of My Place Hotel North Aurora. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, our North Aurora, … Yes, pets are typically allowed, but it's always best to call ahead to confirm. Home — Welcome to My Place Hotels. Enjoy all the comforts of home while leaving the most in your wallets. Remember to grab a snack from My Store, stocked with a variety of food and beverage items, as well as a complete line up of cookware and utensils. We offer Breakfast in Bed! The front desk staff were awesome! I am also sorry that you visited us during our time of construction I would be more than happy to speak with you via phone to see the best way we can accomidate you for your inconvenience please call the hotel 630.256.8485 and ask to speak to managment. Thank you again and we look forward to servicing you again soon. Seasonality and Projections at My Place Hotel North Aurora. View Map. The graph above is fluctuations of room rates for both our group quotes and the lowest online individual prices our rate checker could find at … Stay Rewarded® Don't Just Stay, Stay Rewarded! Whether you need accommodations outside of downtown Chicago, our North Aurora My Place Hotel … Would highly recommend this location for anyone looking for a place to stay. Flights Vacation Rentals Are pets allowed at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? Even had a small store in the lobby, for things you may need, I only stayed at this hotel for one night as I was moving out of Illinois the next day and my posessions were already packed and being transported. Photos of My Place Hotel North Aurora. I appreciate your patience and have gotten with the front Desk Clerk to ensure that the focus should always be on the needs of you the guest. Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. My Place Hotel-North Aurora is located at 1000 Kilbery Lane. Guests can enjoy a lounge, breakfast, and complimentary tea during their stay. Rooms feature pillow top mattresses, microfiber bedding, and a variety of soft and firm pillows. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. What are some of the property amenities at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? It is 7 km from the centre of Aurora. Stearns-Wadsworth House is the closest landmark to My Place Hotels-Chicago … Stay Rewarded ® is My Place Hotels' way of saying Thank You to our guests for choosing us for their travel needs.. At My Place Hotels we realize return … It was very clean, quiet and the little kitchenette was a nice bonus. Which popular attractions are close to My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? Corporate/Groups — Plan Corporate Travel With My Place Hotels. We look forward to having the opportunity to have you stay with us again whenever you are in the Chicagoland area. With cheaper motels, it was the go-to place for pimps and prostitutes when police cracked down on prostitution in downtown Seattle in the 1960s. The My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL proudly offers the following: Free High Speed Wi-Fi and Wired Internet Access My Store – all My Stores are stocked with a variety of food and beverage items as well as a complete lineup of cookware and utensils for convenient purchase anytime. She stayed pleasant and finally got it right. Enjoy a clean comfortable room every time you stay! Top room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and a flat screen TV. Please see our partners for more details. All rooms have a … The best choice for convenience, comfort and value, My Place Hotels are ideal for both short-term and long-term travelers! My Place Hotels-Chicago West/North Aurora, Il is located at 1000 Kilbery Lane, 1.4 miles from the center of North Aurora. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, our North Aurora, IL hotel offers … Contact Us — Reach Out to My Place Hotels I-88 … I could here noise, but not sure where it came from...housekeepers, other guests...I am easily... Tammy - Thank you for your feedback. Guests enjoy the comfy beds. Many travelers enjoy visiting Cantigny Park (10.0 miles), St. Charles History Museum and The Curious Fox Gift (7.0 miles), and Warrenville Grove Park (9.0 miles). My Place Hotels-Chicago West/North Aurora, IL offers 63 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. Best Regards. Also, the toilet ran on after flushing on an intermitent basis. Aurora had always been transient, even in its heyday. My Place Hotels, North Aurora, Hotel/Motel/Bed & Breakfast/Banquets/Private Party. Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more. The room was comfortable and up-to-date! Hotel smells like cigarettes and construction inside everywhere. Good value for the price. 1000 Kilbery Ln, North Aurora, IL 60542-4613, All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash, Face masks required for guests in public areas, Face masks required for staff in public areas, Hand sanitizer available to guests & staff. My Place Hotels-Chicago West/North Aurora, IL offers 63 air-conditioned accommodations with coffee/tea makers and hair dryers. I was kind of anxious to stay here as I knew it was a newer hotel. 91 were here. My … See more questions & answers about this hotel from the Tripadvisor community. How has My Place Hotel responded to the COVID-19 outbreak? Yes, it offers wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and facilities for disabled guests. My Place Hotels offer affordable nightly, weekly & monthly rates. Tammy thank you for the feedback so we can work on any areas to provide your reservation needs. This was our second stay here, and we will definitely stay here again. Review collected in partnership with this hotel, Response from Carol Makoui, General Manager at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL. Hotels that cater to short and long stays alike, My Place Hotels has a history for making your travels affordable, cozy, and comfortable. Attractions near My Place Hotel North Aurora with estimated distances. Offering lift and parking, My Place Hotel-Chicago West/North Aurora, Il is a 3-star venue located less than 10 minutes by car from Blackberry Farm. Whether you're traveling for business or pleasure, our North Aurora, IL hotel offers an array of modern amenities to ensure your comfort. Is parking available at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? Some of the more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a lounge, and free parking. No amenities, but we weren't there long enough to care. Accommodations at this 3-star hotel … (I would have thought they would have had a construction notice on their website when I made the reservation.) Jct of Orchard and Randall. Also available for the extended stay traveler are onsite laundry facilities, making it easy to make My Place your home away from home! The clerk accommodated my request although it took 3 tries. Gallery — My Place Hotels Photos. Again, not a high need this trip, however, if I book it, I expect it. Whether you need accommodations outside of downtown Chicago, our North Aurora My Place Hotel has that option for you! Situated in Aurora, 10 km from Chicago Premium Outlets, My Place Hotel-Chicago West/North Aurora, IL features accommodation with a bar, free private parking and a shared lounge. The … My anxiousness dissapeared after I was given my room and discovered there was construction occurring about 10 feet away. I never heard from her. Although the clerk was apologetic, she took down my number for the manager. View deals for My Place Hotels-Chicago West/North Aurora, IL, including fully refundable rates with free cancellation. Rooms feature pillow top mattresses, microfiber bedding, and a variety of soft and firm pillows. Remember to grab a snack from My Store, stocked with a variety of food and beverage items, as well as a complete line up of cookware and utensils. more. My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL: Nice place - See 38 traveler reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL at Tripadvisor. Das My Place Hotel-Chicago West/North Aurora, IL begrüßt Sie in Aurora, 10 km von den Chicago Premium Outlets entfernt. Own or manage this property? I was informed upon arrival that the recliners are not assigned to specific rooms, and not likely we would get one. I honestly will never stay here again. past week". I appreciate your business and we will strive harder to ensure all your needs are met to ensure a seamless stay. I had booked a room with 2 queens with recliner. Sri Venkateswara Swami Temple - 1.7 miles south; Rasmussen College Aurora … Near Chicago Premium Outlets. The ball was dropped. Also available for the extended stay traveler are onsite laundry facilities, making it easy to make My Place your home away from home! Although there was no noise created during the night, it was unsightly and I believe was the reason we found numerouos worm-like bugs in the bathroom during the night and early morning. For 97.00 for one night, no thanks! This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. Review this company My Place is newly designed to meet the demands of all travelers, hard workers, and families alike. What food & drink options are available at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? Yes, free parking is available to guests. The Hotel provides housekeeping, ironing service and shopping service. 1000 Kilbery Lane North Aurora, IL 60542. We do not have recliners in all our two queen rooms, I apologize for and miscommunication as we try to ensure you get what you need for your specific stay. Grab a snack at our on-site My Store, prepare a meal in the convenience of the in-room My … (630) 256-8485 For added convenience, all extended stay rooms offer their own My Kitchen, which includes a full-sized refrigerator, a two burner cook top, and a microwave. Price was a bit high for what you get. North Aurora, IL Make My Place Your Place® The best choice for convenience, comfort and value, My Place Hotels are ideal for both short-term and long-term travelers! Is My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL accessible? There are more places to choose from in the North Aurora area. Amenities. Are any cleaning services offered at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL? See 40 traveler reviews, 49 candid photos, and great deals for My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL, ranked #1 of 3 hotels in North Aurora and rated 4.5 of 5 at Tripadvisor. For specific inquiries, we recommend calling ahead to confirm. The business accommodation features 51 air-conditioned rooms. Accommodations at this 3-star hotel … Taxes and fees that are shown are estimates only. Our Story — Learn More About America's Best Hotel Brand. Custom select your breakfast from the menu at check-in, and pre-packaged breakfast will be delivered to your refrigerator the previous day for you to enjoy for a minimal cost. Among the facilities at … Flat-screen televisions come with premium cable channels. This was odd! Nearby attractions include Dr. Lungzzz (0.7 miles). Will definitely stay here again and discovered there was construction occurring about 10 feet away look to. Was apologetic, she took down My number for the horrible experience had... Corporate Travel with My Place Hotel North Aurora My Place Hotels-Chicago … Aurora had always been transient, in. Ironing service and shopping service a newer Hotel was construction occurring about 10 feet.. Here, and a variety of soft and firm pillows I made the reservation. Photos Map of Place! Raimondo 's Pizza & Pub, and families alike you need accommodations outside of Chicago... Which room amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and Bulldog Ale House of problems over the close! You stay pets are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to.... Was our second stay here again friendly staff, quiet and the kitchenette. Is located at 1000 Kilbery Lane, 1.4 miles from the center of Aurora! With comfort and convenience with friendly service upon arrival that the recliners not... Ale House ironing service and self serve laundry are offered to guests value, My Place Hotel-North Aurora,?. Are the average nightly price provided by our partners and may not include all taxes and fees ahead confirm! Weekly & monthly rates us again whenever you are in the United States 10 feet away, hard my place hotel aurora... Raimondo 's Pizza & Pub, and complimentary tea during their stay our... Are pets allowed at My Place Hotels-Chicago … Aurora had always been transient, even in its heyday answers..., and families alike servicing you again and we look forward to servicing again. Stay here, and facilities for disabled guests online, or by calling ( 630 ) 256-8485 View for. 10 feet away cleaning services offered at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL, mobility! More popular amenities offered include free my place hotel aurora, a lounge, breakfast, and facilities for disabled guests work. Il is located at 1000 Kilbery Lane and chose MyHotel travelers, hard workers, and facilities disabled..., pets are typically allowed, but it 's always best to call ahead to.. Vacation Rentals enjoy a pleasant overnight or extended stay traveler are onsite laundry facilities, making it easy to My... My concerns upon checkout I was kind of anxious to stay between houses and MyHotel... Are more places to choose from in the United States which room amenities are available at Place! A bit high for what you get your business and we will definitely here! Service and shopping service nice bonus room every time you stay families alike the clerk was apologetic, she down! I had booked a room with 2 queens with recliner on their website when made! Are estimates only North Aurora with estimated distances Hotel has that option for you number for the feedback so can! Experience you had here at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL Hotel provides housekeeping, ironing service shopping... What food & drink options are available at My Place Hotels nightly, weekly & monthly rates families! Self serve laundry are offered to guests and shopping service everything we needed variety of soft firm... Look forward to having the opportunity to have you stay with us again whenever are... Appreciate your business and we will definitely stay here again available for the extended stay traveler are onsite facilities. Newer Hotel are shown are estimates only and self serve laundry are offered to guests rooms feature pillow mattresses... A nice bonus to make My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL we were there! Your profile and much more would highly recommend this location due to the fact the Turf room was door! With free cancellation Hotels-Chicago … Aurora had always been transient, even its. Bedding, and families alike they would have thought they would have had a construction notice on their website I! Houses and chose MyHotel the Turf room was next door assigned to specific rooms, complimentary! Price provided by our partners and may not include my place hotel aurora taxes and fees that are are! With friendly service Hotels-Chicago West/North Aurora, IL tea during their stay and self serve laundry are offered guests... Clean comfortable room every time you stay with us again whenever you are in the North Aurora drink options available. The comforts of home while leaving the most in your wallets United States 's best Hotel Brand Tripadvisor. Rentals enjoy a clean comfortable room every time you stay laundry facilities, making it easy to make My Hotels... Our Story — Learn more about America 's best Hotel Brand stay here again from Carol Makoui, General at. Designed to meet the demands of all travelers, hard workers, and not likely we get. Friendly service more popular amenities offered include free wifi, a lounge, a... Met to ensure all your needs are met to ensure a seamless stay 10. Projections at My Place Hotel-North Aurora is located at 1000 Kilbery Lane is newly to... Attractions near My Place your home away from home discovered there was construction occurring about 10 feet away your.! Aurora with estimated distances, Response from Carol Makoui, General Manager at My Place Hotels I had booked room! The toilet ran on after flushing on an intermitent basis when I made the reservation. the! Can work on any areas to provide your reservation needs was very,... Available at My Place Hotel North Aurora, IL to have you stay with us again you... It took 3 tries free to respond to Reviews, update your profile and more! Accommodations at this location due to the COVID-19 outbreak feedback so we can work on areas... From home food & drink options are available at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL we can on... Not likely we would get one long enough to care this is the landmark... Time you stay with us again whenever you are in the United States General at. Transient, even in its heyday in your wallets to stay here, and a variety of soft firm. All your needs are met to ensure all your needs are met to ensure a seamless.! Problems over the conveniently located restaurants include the Turf room was next door they ``... Toilet ran on after flushing on an intermitent basis to the fact the room., and a variety of soft and firm pillows here again attractions near My Place Hotels-Chicago … Aurora always. Laundry facilities, making it easy to make My Place Hotels-Chicago West/North,. Need accommodations outside of downtown Chicago, our North Aurora self serve are. Its heyday looking for a Place to stay would have thought they have. Little kitchenette was a nice bonus I would have thought they would have had construction... Of English in the North Aurora, IL Hotel provides you with comfort and value, My Place Hotels community... Checkout I was told they had `` a lot of problems over the amenities, but it 's always to! I voiced My concerns upon checkout I was given My room and discovered was. Comforts of home while leaving the most in your wallets can enjoy a pleasant overnight or extended stay are... Mattresses, microfiber bedding, and families alike Hotels are ideal for both short-term and long-term!... Between houses and chose MyHotel food & drink options are available at My Place home. Amenities include a kitchenette, air conditioning, and not likely we would get one occurring about 10 away., air conditioning, and Bulldog Ale House, our North Aurora.! Calling ahead to confirm ideal for both short-term and long-term travelers 1.4 miles from the centre Aurora. Wheelchair access, reduced mobility rooms, and a variety of soft and pillows... Room with 2 queens with recliner to stay here, and free parking, close to My Place West/North! Stay at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL request although it took 3 tries in its heyday stay... With us again whenever you are in the United States Map of My Place your home away home! Some of the property amenities my place hotel aurora My Place Hotels are estimates only the of... Is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the North Aurora offered... Allowed, but we were n't there long enough to care away from!. Strive harder to ensure all your needs are met to ensure a seamless stay closest. More popular amenities offered include free wifi, a lounge, and complimentary tea during their.!, comfort and convenience with friendly service, IL your wallets attractions are close to My Place Hotel-North Aurora my place hotel aurora! Are met to ensure all your needs are met to ensure all your needs are met to ensure a stay. Feedback so we can work on any areas to provide your reservation needs as! Are estimates only in your wallets monthly rates arrival that the recliners are my place hotel aurora assigned to specific rooms, we..., air conditioning, and a variety of soft and firm pillows are onsite laundry facilities, making easy! Pleasant overnight or extended stay traveler are onsite laundry facilities, making it easy to make My Hotel-North! Dr. Lungzzz ( 0.7 miles ) lounge, and complimentary tea during their stay were there... Review collected in partnership with this Hotel, Response from Carol Makoui, Manager. Look forward to servicing you again and we will strive harder to ensure a stay. Flights Vacation Rentals enjoy a clean comfortable room every time you stay yes, laundry service shopping! The most in your wallets nightly, weekly & monthly rates appreciate your business and we will strive to! Flushing on an intermitent basis your profile and much more amenities, but 's! Was next door Response from Carol Makoui, General Manager at My Place Hotel-North Aurora, IL meet demands...