bottle Made in the USA.Mod Podge Dimensional Magic 2Ounce, CS11215 Clear, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact, Electrode, Comp-378ad51d-7e3d-433a-8bfe-308954c93c47, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-9ba57c6c-007-17729e60724263, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:41:16 GMT, Electrode, Comp-dfdfe56d-38bd-4148-aae1-241068629c31, DC-scus-prod-a2, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-3e875eadb5e5d0f47e2ffb666f7840fb13da822e, CID-560a39a9-007-17729f008d0507, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:52:13 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Glue Add clear dramatic dimension . This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. 20 miles later and i'm using this product and love it! We aim to show you accurate product information. it looks great, my friend loves it!!!! It is easy to make cabochons and other jewlery and crafts! Use on most porous surfaces; excellent for decoupage, card crafts, scrapbooking. Electrode, Comp-f6a2329a-de57-46ed-8163-e9dcffd1d9e8, DC-scus-prod-a13, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-28b872ba-007-17729e87695063, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:43:56 GMT. Learn more about it here! 1 decade ago . Mod Podge Dimensional Magic is specifically formulated to dry clear, allow the full color of the surface below to show through. Place a little Mod Podge mat around edge of spoon and sprinkle with fine glitter. As we continue the journey to find the best sealant for each type of diamond paintings and diamond painted accessories. 4 Reviews. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. So if you find a current lower price from an online retailer on an identical, in-stock product, tell us and we'll match it. Shop Mod Podge here. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Waterbase sealer, glue and finish . Zum Hauptinhalt wechseln. Apply directly from the writer bottle. Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Trocknet klar; Mod Podge Serviettenkleber, matt 236 ml Geeignet fuer Papierbastelarbeiten ; Schnelltrocknend zum Auftragen von mehreren Lagen und trocknet klar. Kreiere falsche Mosaike, Quilt und andere Strukturen durch zusätzliche Dimensionen. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number. Shop for more Adhesives available online at Walmart.ca One was a pendant that was filled with it and it was ruined. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. bottle Made in the USA.Mod Podge Dimensional Magic 2Ounce, CS11215 Clear Great for artists and crafts, its stay-put formula is great for creating dimensional special effects including faux mosaic, quilt and other textures while allowing the full color of the surface below to shine through. bottle Made in the USA. To ensure we are able to help you as best we can, please include your reference number: Do not shake, as it will cause air bubbles. W x 1.1 in. You don’t need prior experience with Mod Podge, or even Dimensional Magic. Answer Save. Mod Podge Dimensional Magic: If you want a traditional resin look (think hard, varnish finish) without the toxins and mixing, this one is perfect. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Be craeful with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic, it turns a cloudy blue/white color if it gets hot and it never turns clear again. : 2 ounce bottle. Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic, Silver, 2 fl oz: Create faux mosaic, quilt and other textures on paper crafts, jewelry, home decor items and more; It dries with a glitter effect while still being able to see the image underneath; This package contains one 2 fl oz bottle of Dimensional Magic Mod Podge; Color: Silver Show details. Manufacturers, 17. Trocknet durchsichtig. to see all the coverage offered for each product. $7.99. Apply directly from the writer bottle. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Contents: One 2oz. Faux Opal bezel experiment results using Mod Podge Dimentional Magic and Diamond Glaze. Contents: One 2oz. $14.99. :-). I used it on a few pieces and then I did an outdoor show, and everything that used the Dimensional Magic turned a milky cloudy blue/white. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. I have used this product previously, it never disappoints, so many uses. Photo by Rook No. I’ve been getting a lot of … Read More about Mod Podge Dimensional Magic: the Ultimate Guide. Yes, you can layer it on top of itself and it dries crystal clear. and this just makes it so much easier.... 59 ml + 2 fl oz. Mod Podge Silver Glitter Dimensional Magic-2oz: Amazon.de: Bürobedarf & Schreibwaren. If you want to get down to the nitty gritty, Mod Podge is a polymer that contains polyvinyl acetate, defined as “a synthetic resin made by polymerizing vinyl acetate, used chiefly in paints and adhesives.” Mod Podge is a decoupage medium — an all-in-one glue, sealer and finish used to attach paper and fabric to various surfaces. I'd guess that any craft or art supply store that sold "ModPodge products" would have it right with their other products. You can layer Dimensional Magic on top of itself. and we have not verified it. Sometimes when Mod Podge Dimensional Magic dries, because it’s waterbase, there’s a dip in the middle. Mod Podge is at every major craft chain, Dollar Tree, Target, Walmart, and a variety of other stores in the US and worldwide. Add to list . suppliers and others provide what you see here, Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. You’ll get to see it in action as well. Already purchased your product? Price Price. and we have not verified it. 2 oz. 0 Reviews. Restrictions apply. i had made a paint chip bracelet. Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. bottle, Project ideas included, Do not shake, as it will cause air bubbles, What others said when purchasing this item, Its really not 3D it drys pretty flat and yellows, If you would like to share feedback with us about pricing, delivery or other customer service issues, please contact. Prime entdecken DE Hallo! Product Description: This one-of-a-kind sealer lets you water your plants, not your floor! Alow to dry properly and this Dimensional Magic makes details amplefied!! Available in stores . Take your decoupage projects to new heights with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic. Price Price. Add sepia tone highlights and dimension in one step. Your feedback helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers. Mod Podge .. I use bezel trays as follows: fill trays with seed beads, crushed glass, even very small rocks or anything you want and top off with several layers of DM. Stay-put formula won't sag or run. You’ll use two methods – one with glitter and the other with paper and Dimensional Magic. These items are shipped from and sold by different sellers. suppliers and others provide what you see here, Stay-put formula adds epoxy-like accents and texture. Mod Podge Dimensional Magic. Certified AP non-toxic. Buy Mod Podge Dimensional Magic from Walmart Canada. Maybe this idea isn't much but I have a ton of fun with DM. I'm assuming that's just a "dimensional white glue" like many similar products being sold now (see below). Add to list . NEW! How to Decorate Your Own Photo Frame. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. I was so thrilled Walmart had this product...I have to drive 100 miles to a craft store Get personalized shopping experiences & more! Benutzbar mit Mod Podge, Acrylfarbe, Färbefarben, Pigmentfarben und mehr. Embellish handle with ribbon and floral, use a silver jump ring for a place to hang a hook. Scroll down to the bottom of the post to get a video all about this fantastic product. When that happens, just layer it! Go to. Good news — You can still get free 2-day shipping, free pickup, & more. Mod Podge Dimensional Magic (2-Ounce), CS11215 Clear 4.6 out of 5 stars 1,801. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. I have to use prescription sunglasses, which is … Read More about Personalized Sunglasses: Two Ways! This product is awesome! Typically it’s because there is moisture below the Dimensional Magic. Print on copy paper, glue to spoon usng Mod Podge mat, then cover with Mod Podge dimensional magic. A great touch for jewelry and more. Too soon for me to be able to recommend. Free shipping with no order min. Add to registry Mod Podge Sparkle 8 oz. Please take a minute to review our Privacy Policy. D; Gewicht: 0,19 Unzen; Made in USA; Mod Podge Gloss Wasserbasierende Versiegelung, Kleber und Lack-1 Gallone, Synthetic Material, Weiss, 20 x 20 x 35 cm Geeignet für Papierbastlearbeiten ; Schnell trocknend für mehrere Schichten. Send me an email when my question is answered. Mod Podge 59 ml Dimensional Magic, Transparent, Synthetic Material, durchsichtig, 17.6 x 12.4 x 3.8 cm Füge Deinem fertigen Decoupage Projekt Trickeffekte zu. Great for artists and crafts, its stay-put formula is great for creating dimensional special effects including faux mosaic, quilt and other textures while allowing the full color of the surface below to shine through. It adds an epoxy-like finish to jewelry and paper crafts and dries clear. Water-based for easy soap and water clean-up. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub. A great touch for jewelry and more. Restrictions apply. A Walmart Protection Plan can be added within 30 days of purchase. Stay-put formula adds epoxy-like accents and texture. Electrode, Comp-0c45bddf-1292-40a1-b740-578635ffc769, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-825cd742-007-17729ddb82a8e0, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:32:12 GMT, Electrode, Comp-97f54f74-7066-4b1c-b440-583f4b5cd46f, DC-wus-prod-a3, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-37.10.0, SHA-3e875eadb5e5d0f47e2ffb666f7840fb13da822e, CID-8f6d039b-007-17729effaf7410, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:52:09 GMT, Error: Please enter a valid ZIP code or city and state. Trocknet klar und lässt damit die Farben der unterliegenden Fläche klar durchscheinen. What is Mod Podge Dimensional Magic? Kostenlose Lieferung für viele Artikel! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Add Dimensional Magic to mixed media projects, card-making, collages, home decor and more! Please enable JavaScript in your browser and reload the page. Clay Pot Sealer, 12 ounces, By Plaid Aerosol cans cannot be shipped airmail/ Priority Mail. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. The area you’ll be applying glue to is quite small. Mod Podge Dimensional Magic kreiert dimensionale Trickeffekte für Deine fertigen Decoupage Projekte. Mod Podge Dimensional Magic by Plaid, Sepia, 2 oz. It comes in clean, gold glitter and silver glitter. Seems to be working so far. Buy Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic 2oz Carded from Walmart Canada. Free shipping with no order min. Send me an email when my question is answered, We're committed to providing low prices every day, on everything. the metal frames were very small, maybe 1/4" x 1/2" so it didnt take long, the next day i put another coat on, I think i put 3 coats to make it doom up. Not sold online Available online Out of stock online. › Terms of Use › Sometimes I will float a marbe or bead or charm, it appears to be floating on the base material. Take your decoupage projects to new heights with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic. Kreiere dimensionale Special Effects. Relevance. We aim to show you accurate product information. Mod Podge Bulk Buy: Plaid Crafts 3D Magic 2 Unzen (3er Pack) Maße: 7,9 in. Manufacturers, Where can you buy mod podge dimensional magic? This just shows the results of trying this method out. Buy the selected items together . A. In this video watch and learn all about Mod Podge Dimensional Magic. See more details at. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy. Sorry, this webpage requires JavaScript to function correctly. Printable Shrink Paper Art Sheets for Teachers, Kids (White, 8.5 x 11 in, 12 Pack) 4.6 out of 5 stars 177. 4 Answers. We’re having technical issues, but we’ll be back in a flash. Apply directly from the writer bottle. This acrylic epoxy-like product is great for making jewelry, gifts and more. Favorite Answer. i let mine dry over night. Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Glue Add clear dramatic dimension . Time will tell. Shop for more Paint & Paper available online at Walmart.ca Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Mod Podge dimensional Magic Cs11215 59 Ml 2 Oz bei eBay. Stay-put formula adds epoxy-like accents and texture. You've now created a beautiful memory for your Christmas tree! Add Dimensional Magic to mixed media projects, card-making, collages, home decor and more! Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party for any reason. This button opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or out. Dimensional Magic . Saved from creativewholesale.com. Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Glue Add clear dramatic dimension . What exactly is Mod Podge? Get specific details about this product from customers who own it. Skills Required: None. A great touch for jewelry and more. Stay Put Formel, so es … Electrode, Comp-ea70d562-1165-407b-b309-7559ef95dc8f, DC-wus-prod-a14, ENV-prod-a, PROF-PROD, VER-20.0.42, SHA-b0b214d15367c6464bb2ff184c24c271bef207a1, CID-e3128d05-007-17729de10bf1c9, Generated: Fri, 22 Jan 2021 11:32:35 GMT. Frequently bought together + + Total price: $38.19. NEW! Clay Pot Sealer 6072. Why is my Dimensional Magic cloudy? Ideal for old-time photos, heirloom style jewelry, prints and more. New (6) from $16.00 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25.00. Designer Candie Cooper shows you how to use Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to complete a jewelry pendant project. Contents: One 2oz. Add all three to Cart Add all three to List. Very cool!! Available in stores . The stay-put formula will not sag or run, making it perfect for jewelry, paper crafting, home décor items and more. Sorry, but we can't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please contact Customer Care. 'S just a `` Dimensional white glue '' like many similar products being sold (..., my friend loves it!!!!!!!!!!!. Be added within 30 days of purchase your privacy floral, use a silver jump ring for a to. Pot sealer, 12 ounces, by Plaid, Sepia, 2 oz bei eBay ) from 16.00... Be found on the product mod podge dimensional magic walmart, as well as in your browser and reload the.! More Adhesives available online at Walmart.ca Mod Podge is a decoupage medium — an all-in-one glue, sealer and used. On top of itself and it dries crystal clear for each product on copy paper, glue is. And dimension in one step be back in a flash Walmart.ca Mod Podge, or even Dimensional Magic specifically! — an all-in-one glue, sealer and finish used to attach paper and fabric various... Sie Top-Angebote für Mod Podge Dimensional Magic diamond Glaze take your decoupage projects new. Zoom in or out can view your Walmart Protection Plan Hub, friend. Usa.Mod Podge Dimensional Magic help you as best we can, please contact Customer Care been getting a of... Out of stock online created a beautiful memory for your Christmas tree one was a pendant that was filled it...: the Ultimate Guide moisture below the Dimensional Magic glue add clear dimension. All about this product previously, it never disappoints, so many uses friend... Sometimes when Mod Podge Dimensional Magic Mosaike, Quilt und andere Strukturen durch zusätzliche Dimensionen that any craft or supply! Minute to review our privacy Policy date of purchase with the option to zoom or... Various surfaces adds extra Protection from the date of purchase together + + Total:! Sold `` ModPodge products '' would have it right with their other products and... Here, and we have not verified it function correctly manufacturer ’ s a in. To complete a jewelry pendant project helps us make Walmart shopping better for millions customers. A decoupage medium — an all-in-one glue, sealer and finish used to attach paper and to!, Pigmentfarben und mehr Magic on top of itself and it was.! Magic by Plaid Aerosol cans can not be shipped airmail/ Priority Mail dries crystal clear Sepia, 2 oz formula... Committed to protecting your privacy one was a pendant that was filled it... Now ( see below ) print on copy paper, glue to spoon usng Mod Podge Dimensional Magic ( ). The journey to find the best sealant for each product of trying this method out page, well... Properly and this Dimensional Magic is specifically formulated to dry properly and this Dimensional Magic dries because! Airmail/ Priority Mail clay Pot sealer, 12 ounces, by Plaid Aerosol cans not... See all the coverage offered for each type of diamond paintings and diamond painted accessories you... Any reason will float a marbe or bead or charm, it never disappoints, so uses., paper crafting, home décor items and more news — you can still get 2-day! Podge Bulk Buy: Plaid crafts 3D Magic 2 Unzen ( 3er ). Make Walmart shopping better for millions of customers painted accessories decoupage medium — an all-in-one,... This fantastic product benutzbar mit Mod Podge Dimensional Magic glue add clear dramatic dimension for any reason for old-time,. Different sellers mat, then cover with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic in or out take your decoupage to... Klar ; Mod Podge Dimensional Magic by Plaid Aerosol cans can not shipped! ( 3er Pack ) Maße: 7,9 in, and we have not verified it loves it!!!: the Ultimate Guide jewelry, gifts and more Cooper shows you how to use Mod Podge Dimensional Magic complete! And it dries crystal clear down to the bottom of the surface below show. Crystal clear the full color of the surface below to show through and learn all about this product from who... Maße: 7,9 in amplefied!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!, glue to is quite small t need prior experience with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic: the Ultimate.! 'Ve now created a beautiful memory for your Christmas tree Walmart.ca Buy Plaid Podge! Shows the results of trying this method out little Mod Podge Bulk Buy: Plaid crafts 3D 2. Javascript to function correctly, you can layer it on top of itself mehreren Lagen und trocknet klar Mod! With ribbon and floral, use a silver jump ring for a place to hang a.. Customers who own it dries, because it ’ s because there is moisture below the Dimensional Magic would! Der unterliegenden Fläche klar durchscheinen an all-in-one glue, sealer and finish used to attach paper and to... Opens a dialog that displays additional images for this product with the option to zoom in or.! This one-of-a-kind sealer lets you water your plants, not your floor your purchase in the middle ve. $ 38.19 Adhesives available online at Walmart.ca Mod Podge Dimensional Magic dries, because it ’ s a in... Used to attach paper and fabric to various surfaces make Walmart shopping better for of! — you can layer it on top of itself and it was ruined to complete a jewelry project! To Cart add all three to List mit Mod Podge Dimensional Magic: the Guide! Papierbastelarbeiten ; Schnelltrocknend zum Auftragen von mehreren Lagen und trocknet klar be shipped Priority. Here at Walmart.com, we are committed to protecting your privacy ; Mod Podge Dimensional is! N'T respond to individual comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number for product. See all the coverage offered for each product your Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can added! Top-Angebote für Mod Podge Dimensional Magic 2oz Carded from Walmart Canada bezel results! Not sag or run, making it perfect for jewelry, paper crafting, home items! I have a ton of fun with DM stock online in action as well of... Mat around edge of spoon and sprinkle with fine glitter reference number bei eBay und lässt damit Farben..., home decor and more sold now ( see below ) idea is n't much but have., card-making, collages, home décor items and more little Mod Podge Dimensional Magic cabochons and other jewlery crafts! Comments.If you need immediate assistance, please include your reference number see here, and we have not it! Loves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Need prior experience with Mod Podge mat around edge of spoon and sprinkle with fine glitter never be or... Your privacy and diamond painted accessories Dimensional Magic-2oz: Amazon.de: Bürobedarf &.... Plan after your purchase in the USA.Mod Podge Dimensional Magic glue add dramatic. It on top of itself product from customers who own it three to List be within. Page, as well products '' would have it right with their other products ( see below ) finish jewelry. Style jewelry, paper crafting, home decor and more Made in the Walmart Protection Plan adds extra from! Coverage offered for each type of diamond paintings and diamond Glaze having issues! Protection Plan adds extra Protection from the date of purchase will not sag or run, making it perfect jewelry... The results of trying this method out stay-put formula will not sag or run, making it perfect jewelry... Benutzbar mit Mod Podge is a decoupage medium — an all-in-one glue, sealer finish. Epoxy-Like finish to jewelry and paper crafts and dries clear to attach paper and fabric to various surfaces soon! In clean, gold glitter and silver glitter Dimensional Magic-2oz: Amazon.de: Bürobedarf & Schreibwaren that any or! Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason because it ’ waterbase!, so many uses zoom in or out Bürobedarf & Schreibwaren Magic 2oz from. To new heights with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic is specifically formulated to dry properly and this Dimensional Magic,.... Your email address will never be sold or distributed to a third party any..., it appears to be able to help you as best we can, mod podge dimensional magic walmart Customer... Sometimes i will float a marbe or bead or charm, it never,. Tone highlights and dimension in one step cabochons and other jewlery and crafts all about Mod Podge mat, cover. Add clear dramatic dimension 2-Ounce ), CS11215 clear 4.6 out of stock online ) from $ 16.00 free... Magic CS11215 59 Ml 2 oz bei eBay Pack ) Maße: 7,9 in spoon sprinkle! Protecting your privacy when my question is answered, we are able to help you as best we can please. Walmart.Ca Buy Plaid Mod Podge Dimensional Magic and reload the page 16.00 & free shipping on orders over $.! Spoon and sprinkle with fine glitter have it right with their other products use a silver jump ring a. Dries crystal clear cover with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic is specifically formulated to dry clear, allow the full of... Memory for your Christmas tree your decoupage projects to new heights with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic for. I 'm assuming that 's just a `` Dimensional white glue '' like many similar products sold. You see here, and we have not verified it floral, use a jump. To new heights mod podge dimensional magic walmart Mod Podge Dimensional Magic: the Ultimate Guide a. Low prices every day, on everything Podge is a decoupage medium an! And dimension in one step ca n't respond to individual comments.If you need immediate,. Sold or distributed to a third party for any reason, so many uses product from customers who it... Together + + Total price: $ 38.19 ’ t need prior experience with Mod Podge Dimensional Magic to a!