It was amazing. If you bring one to Berlin's Hofbrauhaus, dragging works best, they will say it is awful. Fairly quiet due to current pandemic but still I ordered the half pork knuckle. Ackselhaus, Berlin: 331 Lihat ulasan wisatawan, 193 foto asli, dan penawaran menarik untuk Ackselhaus, yang diberi peringkat #6 dari 638 hotels hotel di Berlin dan yang diberi peringkat 4,5 dari 5 di Tripadvisor We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Um den unregelmäßig geformten Hof ordnen sich vierstöckige Häuser an, die alle ein sehr hohes Dach … There was an accordion player who was a hit with the German drinkers, although there is probably a bigger band on other nights, judging by the amount of instruments. Our host Vivianne was Funny,spoke English very...More, Fun and quirky place for drinks and food with a great atmosphere. The gravy sauce adds extra taste. Emulate world-class athletes at the Olympiapark, where skating on the Olympic ice rink will make you feel like a champion. Brauhaus Mitte, Berlin: See 462 unbiased reviews of Brauhaus Mitte, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #634 of 7,569 restaurants in Berlin. We have dark (dunkle) beer and house wine which were good and the spätzle and chicken schnitzel to eat. Service was very good as although staff were serving others throughout evening,we were asked frequently but not pestered regards drinks etc. Hotelreservierung. Hofbrauhaus: Great atmos - See 30,143 traveller reviews, 18,843 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. 20:07 . 6,285 Reviews Berlin, Germany . All food is...More. E-Mail * Hiermit stimme ich den Datenschutzbestimmungen und den AGB von Top10 Berlin zu. Berlin Tourism: Tripadvisor has 1,668,321 reviews of Berlin Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Berlin resource. … As we entered the oompah-pah band was playing Take Me Home Country Roads, and everyone was singing along. You can just turn up midweek, but it is advisable to book if wanting a table from Friday to Sunday as it is extremely busy during these days. Datenschutz * Ich erkläre mich damit einverstanden, dass meine E-Mail-Adresse zu diesem Zweck gespeichert und verwendet werden darf. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin: Hummpakaljahalli - sekin on nähtävä - Katso 6 285 matkailijoiden laatimaa arvostelua, 4 335 matkailijoiden ottamaa valokuvaa ja huipputarjouksia Berliinissä, Saksa Tripadvisorissa. Und macht es zum Motto: „Mein Krug. A thoroughly enjoyable evening.More, In for a few drinks in this lovely traditional bar in alexanderplatz, we had a great time with lovely drinks and staff , we had a waitress matin (sorry if not spelled correctly) she was great with recommendations and general conversation about the city! did not and this is why I deducted one star. Ein Sprung in das klare Wasser des Chiemsees sorgt für Erfrischung an warmen Sommertagen. Better go elsewhere... - See 30,147 traveller reviews, 18,837 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Berlin Tourism: Tripadvisor has 1,669,044 reviews of Berlin Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Berlin resource. Berlin. However, Fridays and Saturdays looked busy, so think about making a reservation. The pork knuckle was tasty and the beer was even better. Best Dining in Cologne, North Rhine-Westphalia: See 126,888 Tripadvisor traveler reviews of 2,480 Cologne restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. Thanks. Hofbrauhaus: Family with kids? As a foreigner they should have warned me about this but they...More, Fun place to sit in the evening to drink a couple of beers, which were really good and great pricing for what you get, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in United Kingdom. Reichstag Berlin; Gruppen; Events; Gutscheine; Bier Genuss Magazin. 15.11.19 Über das flüssige Gold 15.11.19 Unser Kürbis­angebot 15.11.19 Spargelzeit; Hopfingerbräu am Brandenburger Tor Ebertstraße 24, 10117 Berlin +49 (0)30 / 20 45 86 37 info@hopfingerbraeu-im-palais.de www.bier-genuss.berlin Munich Tourism: Tripadvisor has 771,071 reviews of Munich Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Munich resource. - See 454 traveller reviews, 208 candid photos, and great deals for Melbourne, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Hofbrauhaus: Best outside of Germany - See 454 traveller reviews, 208 candid photos, and great deals for Melbourne, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Die barocke Fassade zur Fleischergasse ist sehr schmal und unscheinbar, so dass man dahinter kaum ein solches Bauwerk vermutet. Zahlreiche idyllische Badeplätze und schöne Strandbäder laden dazu ein, die Sonne zu genießen und die Seele baumeln zu lassen. Für Berlin-Besucher und Ausflüge in die Altstadt Spandau mit Zitadelle bestens geeignet. The Hofbräuhaus is the cradle of Bavarian tavern culture - the origin of tradition, Gemütlichkeit and hospitality. fresh, tasty and the schnitzel was light and not greasy at all. Meine Maß. Bald wieder da! Recommended by Single Travel Guide. Visited here on the recommendation of friends and glad we did. Reserve a table at Hofbrauhaus, Melbourne on Tripadvisor: See 454 unbiased reviews of Hofbrauhaus, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #180 of 4,894 restaurants in Melbourne. Experience pure Oktoberfest atmosphere with us 365 days a year! You can order litre or half litre steins from a range of beers. Dazu bieten einige Bierbrauer Führungen durch die hauseigene Brauerei ein oder veranstalten sogar Braukurse. Restaurants near Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin on Tripadvisor: Find traveller reviews and candid photos of dining near Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin in Berlin, Germany. 18 years limit. Hofbrauhaus: Best German restaurant - See 30,143 traveler reviews, 18,845 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Nice dancing entertainment, lovely bloke serving good customer service. Problem melden. We spent the evening enjoying the atmosphere & definitely worth the visit. Hofbrauhaus Restaurant, Abbottstown: See 130 unbiased reviews of Hofbrauhaus Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 7 restaurants in Abbottstown. Are you sure you want to delete this question? Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin: Xem 6.285 đánh giá không thiên vị về Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, được xếp hạng 4 trên 5 trên Tripadvisor và được xếp hạng #382 trên 7.501 nhà hàng tại Berlin. Typical large hofbrauhaus like in Munich. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin is rated accordingly in the following categories by Tripadvisor travellers: Karl Liebknecht-Strasse 30, 10178 Berlin Germany, Great restaurant in Berlin - be careful when ordering beers. Came here for dinner and drinks. Dining in Berlin, Germany: See 602,507 Tripadvisor traveller reviews of 8,692 Berlin restaurants and search by cuisine, price, location, and more. The pork knuckle was tasty and the beer was even better. We are there for you every day from 9:00 am to midnight and look forward to your visit. But take care, you must make on-line reservation with...More, I was expecting a theme park evening, but the restaurant guests were mainly locals. Thanks. Als größter und bedeutendster Ort der Region ist Prien am Chiemsee idealer Ausgangspunkt für alle Ausflüge am „Bayerischen Meer“. Get quick answers from Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin staff and past visitors. Table reservation in the Hofbräuhaus . Selbst ...weiter auf Yelp. Hofbrauhaus: Great atmosphere - See 454 traveller reviews, 208 candid photos, and great deals for Melbourne, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Open daily. Mittwoch . Are you sure you want to delete this question? A thoroughly enjoyable evening. Stunde der Magie … mit Oliver Grammel. Hofbräu Berlin in Mitte, Reviews and opinions of the beer establishment Hofbräu Berlin in Mitte Hofbräu es una de las cerveceras más grandes y antiguas de Alemania, su fábrica se encuentra en.. Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin is a recommended authentic restaurant in Berlin, Germany, famous for Zwiebelkuchen. Portion sizes are good and each cost under €15. I might have been the only tourist! The drinking is downright legendary during Oktoberfest, a celebration of local beers and German speciality foods. Thank you for a great night all the way from Scotland . Food was pretty good, safe location aswell pretty near to the center. Restauranter i nærheden af Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin i Berlin på Tripadvisor: Find anmeldelser fra rejsende og personlige billeder af spisesteder i nærheden af Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin i Berlin, Tyskland. As a foreigner let me explain. So, to answer your question, head to the wonderful Hofbrauhaus. Oder aber man trinkt und genieß einfach! Bei den Hotels kommt der diesjährige Bewertungs-Spitzenreiter aus Berlin. Hofbrauhaus: The most divine pork belly ever! Aside from the most recent post has anyone else been to this place as a stag group ? Hofbrauhaus: Family with kids? The beer was good & cold,food was tasty both arrived promptly. We have dark (dunkle) beer and house wine which were good and the spätzle and chicken schnitzel to eat. 18 years limit. Aside from the most recent post has anyone else been to this place as a stag group ? Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin Picture: Schnitzel et salade de pomme de terre - Check out Tripadvisor members' 58,219 candid photos and videos of Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin more, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Drinks, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music, Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz. Better go elsewhere... - See 30,147 traveller reviews, 18,837 candid photos, and great deals for Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor. A few hours in this fabulous city well spent.More, Fun and quirky place for drinks and food with a great atmosphere. Live music was a bit lame but everyone enjoyed themselves. I chose a half portion of pork knuckle with potato dumplings and gravy. Live music inside.More. We rank these hotels, restaurants, and attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to this location. Get quick answers from Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin staff and past visitors. We were a stag party of 15 that stopped in here on a Friday night just over a month ago. The personnel is nice and the prices are medium. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin: Se 6.285 objektive anmeldelser af Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, som har fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlín: Consulta 6.285 opiniones sobre Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin con puntuación 4 de 5 y clasificado en Tripadvisor N.°387 de 7.566 restaurantes en Berlín. Das Hofbräuhaus in Berlin Mitte ist offensichtlich weniger auf Berliner Gäste sondern eher auf touristische Besucher ausgerichtet. Order takeaway and delivery at Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin with Tripadvisor: See 6,285 unbiased reviews of Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, ranked #386 on Tripadvisor among 7,543 restaurants in Berlin. Insgesamt haben Tripadvisor-Nutzer aus Deutschland innerhalb eines Jahres Kritiken zu mehr als 500.000 Orten verfasst. 5.0. The food is very good, also the beer!! Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin Picture: Great beer hall - Check out Tripadvisor members' 58,229 candid photos and videos of Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin Problem melden . Hofbrauhaus, Munich: See 30,144 unbiased reviews of Hofbrauhaus, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #230 of 3,521 restaurants in Munich. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? All food is...fresh, tasty and the schnitzel was light and not greasy at all. Beer fanatics should head immediately to the Hofbräuhaus, a hops heaven that’s been churning out the good stuff since 1589. Munich Tourism: Tripadvisor has 771,064 reviews of Munich Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Munich travel resource. The Hofbräuhaus is the cradle of Bavarian tavern culture - the origin of tradition, “Gemütlichkeit” and hospitality. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. מסעדות ליד ‪Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin‬ ב-Tripadvisor: הצג 451,764 חוות דעת ו-58,115 תמונות אמיתיות של מסעדות ליד ‪Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin‬ בברלין, גרמניה. The night I went to Hofbrauhaus in Munich it was packed. I ordered the half pork knuckle. Traditional and cultural with a vibrant and energetic atmosphere. We welcome you right at Alexanderplatz with hearty dishes, original Hofbräu beer from Munich, live music and waiters in traditional costume. Brauhaus Georgbraeu, Berlin: See 2,611 unbiased reviews of Brauhaus Georgbraeu, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #671 of 7,505 restaurants in Berlin. As a foreigner they should have warned me about this but they...did not and this is why I deducted one star.More, Fun place to sit in the evening to drink a couple of beers, which were really good and great pricing for what you get, This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in the United States. We were made welcome and had a really good time. We will come back to you immediately with a confirmation. Fun place and worth a visit. It was my first exposure to Germany, and that all the German patrons knew the words blew me away.I didn't eat so I can't talk about the food, but the beer.....ah, German beer! Order takeaway and delivery at Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin with Tripadvisor: See 6,285 unbiased reviews of Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, ranked #388 on Tripadvisor among 7,608 restaurants in Berlin. Ich kenne Christian jetzt auch. The gravy sauce adds extra taste. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin Picture: Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin - Check out Tripadvisor members' 57,579 candid photos and videos. Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin: 5.451 Bewertungen - bei TripAdvisor auf Platz 487 von 7.982 von 7.982 Berlin Restaurants; mit 4/5 von Reisenden bewertet The Hofbräuhaus has been situated at the heart of Munich for ages. Visited here on the recommendation of friends and glad we did. Open daily. Barthels Hof wurde als typischer Messehof damaliger Zeit in den Jahren 1747 bis 1750 von George Werner für den Leipziger Kaufmann Gottlieb Barthel erbaut. Prien am Chiemsee – Idealer Ausgangspunkt für den Urlaub am Bayerischen Meer. Fairly quiet due to current pandemic but still We spent the evening enjoying the atmosphere & definitely worth the visit. The food is very good, also the beer!! Tripadvisor-Statistik Die meisten Bewertungen fürs Hofbräuhaus . Hofbrauhaus, München Bilde: Hofbräuhaus - Se Tripadvisor-medlemmers 57 175 objektive bilder og videoer av Hofbrauhaus Navnet Hofbräuhaus ble benyttet som benevnelse av flere tyske bryggerier som kunne skilte med leveranser til hoffene i tyske delstater. Portion sizes are good and each cost under €15. Came here for dinner and drinks. We were made welcome and had a really good time. Order takeaway and delivery at Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin with Tripadvisor: See 6,285 unbiased reviews of Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, ranked #382 on Tripadvisor among 7,498 restaurants in Berlin. Food was pretty good, safe location aswell pretty near to the center. Bustling & football final was being screened upstairs. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin: See 6,285 unbiased reviews of Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #387 of 7,572 restaurants in Berlin. Quick service, good beer choices and prices, and we had the Thursday lunch special which was great value and very tasty. You can order litre or half litre steins from a range of beers. Entdecken Sie die rund 200 exklusiven und historischen Romantik Hotels & Restaurants in 10 Ländern Europas. I visited Hofbrau expecting it to be super touristy but was surprised to find that the majority of the patrons were local Germans having a ...weiter auf Yelp. Buy a delivery service box Menu lunch menu Monthly menu Regulars Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin Experience a piece of Bavarian lifestyle in the heart of the capital. A must do for a proper German beer hall experience, Although we do not drink a lot of beer we decided to experience a traditional German beer hall & it was great. well & Amazed us all with how many steins she could carry all at once!!! Service is swift and friendly and we enjoyed our time here. Mehr . Lassen Sie sich ab 2021 wieder verzaubern. Are you sure you want to delete this answer? Nice dancing entertainment, lovely bloke serving good customer service. Fun place and worth a visit. Karl Liebknecht-Strasse 30, 10178 Berlin Germany. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin: Lihat 6.283 ulasan objektif tentang Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, yang diberi peringkat 4 dari 5 di Tripadvisor dan yang diberi peringkat No.401 dari 7.671 restoran di Berlin. Melissa G. 17.12.2019 via Yelp. Brauhaus Mitte: Great Brewpub near Alexanderplatz - See 462 traveler reviews, 145 candid photos, and great deals for Berlin, Germany, at Tripadvisor. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. The Munich Hofbräuhaus is open 365 days à year. 384 af 7.536 restauranter i Berlin. Service is swift and friendly and we enjoyed our time here. A few hours in this fabulous city well spent. If you are younger you have too be with your parents. Answer 1 of 6: I am wondering if you can give me some recommendations for really atmospheric beer halls in Berlin. 17 03.2021. Her følger en liste over de tidligere ekte hoffbryggerier. If you are younger you have too be with your parents. Berliners are jealous of Bavarians. Something that I did not know is that when you order a beer they bring you 1 liter. Thank you for a great night all the way from Scotland More. Please indicate your desired date and completely fill out the fields below. I might have been the only tourist! 381 af 7.486 restauranter i Berlin. It was fantastic. Typical large hofbrauhaus like in Munich. Dabei werden Bier-Liebhaber in die Geheimnisse des Maischens, Läuterns und Gärens eingeweiht. the best I’ve had. Berlin, Germany. Spätzle came with a small side salad to accompany. Munich Tourism: Tripadvisor has 771,064 reviews of Munich Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Munich travel resource. Quick service, good beer choices and prices, and we had the Thursday lunch special which was great value and very tasty. Every day the Bavarian lust for life magically attracts people of all nations. Service was very good as although staff were serving others throughout evening,we were asked frequently but not pestered regards drinks etc. Brauhaus Lemke am Hackeschen Markt. Billede fra Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin: Hofbräu Berlin - Se Tripadvisor-medlemmernes 58.231 personlige billeder og videoer af Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin She...really made the difference to our experience and is a credit to your bar and restaurant! Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin: Saksalainen ravintolakokemus - Katso 6 285 matkailijoiden laatimaa arvostelua, 4 335 matkailijoiden ottamaa valokuvaa ja huipputarjouksia Berliinissä, Saksa Tripadvisorissa. Bustling & football final was being screened upstairs. Auch Segelsportler und Bootsliebhaber finden hier im Chiemgau optimale Bedingungen, um in ruhiger Umgebung ihrem Hobby nachzugehen und sich sportlich zu betätigen. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Berlin, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Berlin, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough) Hotels, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough) Hotels, Hotels near The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Restaurants near Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Fusion Restaurants for Families in Berlin, Fusion Restaurants for Large Groups in Berlin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Berlin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Berlin. You can just turn up midweek, but it is advisable to book if wanting a table from Friday to Sunday as it is extremely busy during these days. Restaurants in der Nähe von Alexanderplatz auf Tripadvisor: Schauen Sie sich 451.223 Bewertungen und 58.141 authentische Fotos von Restaurants in der Nähe von Alexanderplatz in Berlin, Deutschland an. Do we need to book a table in advance or can we walk in unreserved? There was an accordion player who was a hit with the German drinkers, although there is probably a bigger band on other nights, judging by the amount of instruments. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin: See 6,285 unbiased reviews of Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #382 of 7,501 restaurants in Berlin. Berlin Tourism Berlin Hotels Berlin Bed and Breakfast Berlin Holiday Rentals ... Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin. Hofbräu Berlin bringt Münchner Hofbräuhaus Tradition an den Alexanderplatz. Great restaurant in Berlin - be careful when ordering beers. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin: Se 6.285 objektive anmeldelser af Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, som har fået 4 af 5 på Tripadvisor og er placeret som nr. The personnel is nice and the prices are medium. 030 / … It was fantastic. I loved this restaurant, especially the atmosphere - live music, but people have fun, they sing at the table. But take care, you must make on-line reservation with...long time before.More, I was expecting a theme park evening, but the restaurant guests were mainly locals. Mein Safe.“ Bei Besuch deines Stammtisches oder einer Tischreservierung – Stammplatz deines Mass-Kruges eingerichtet. Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Βερολίνο: Δείτε 6.285 αντικειμενικές κριτικές για Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, με βαθμολογία 4 στα 5 στο Tripadvisor και ταξινόμηση #386 από 7.582 εστιατόρια σε Βερολίνο. However, Fridays and Saturdays looked busy, so think about making a reservation. The meat was so soft, and the crackling was some of...the best I’ve had. Hofbrauhaus, Munich: See 30,144 unbiased reviews of Hofbrauhaus, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #230 of 3,521 restaurants in Munich. Dann melde dich heute noch für den Top10 Newsletter an und erhalte die besten Empfehlungen für schöne Berlin Erlebnisse ganz einfach per E-Mail. Informationen: Hofbräu München Berlin Facebook Hofbräu München Berlin Twitter Search Hofbräu München Berlin Google+ Hofbräu München Berlin Youtube Hofbräu München Berlin tripadvisor Hofbräu München Berlin foursquare oder direkt Reservieren +49 30 679665520 info@berlin-hofbraeu.de. The beer was good & cold,food was tasty both arrived promptly. Selbst gebraute Bier-Spezialitäten und dazu deftige deutsche Hausmannskost - das erwartet die Gäste in den Brauhäusern Berlins! Do we need to book a table in advance or can we walk in unreserved? We went on a Sunday night and didn’t book. Traditional and cultural with a vibrant and energetic atmosphere. Berlin Tourism: Tripadvisor has 1,669,034 reviews of Berlin Hotels, Attractions, and Restaurants making it your best Berlin resource. She...More. Note: your question will be posted publicly on the Questions & Answers page. A must do for a proper German beer hall experience, Although we do not drink a lot of beer we decided to experience a traditional German beer hall & it was great. Hofbrauhaus Restaurant, Abbottstown: See 130 unbiased reviews of Hofbrauhaus Restaurant, rated 3.5 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #5 of 7 restaurants in Abbottstown. Anything similar to Hofbrauhaus in Munich?Also, where can we get good traditional German food in a good atmosphere? Ten minutes later, though, they will be singing along and clicking their heels, while hoping that no one sees them. really made the difference to our experience and is a credit to your bar and restaurant! Order food online at Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin with Tripadvisor: See 6,285 unbiased reviews of Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, ranked #382 on Tripadvisor among 7,505 restaurants in Berlin. If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hofbrauhaus, Munich: See 30,144 unbiased reviews of Hofbrauhaus, rated 4 of 5 on Tripadvisor and ranked #230 of 3,523 restaurants in Munich. I chose a half portion of pork knuckle with potato dumplings and gravy. It was amazing. Hofbrauhaus: Hofbrauhaus - See 454 traveller reviews, 208 candid photos, and great deals for Melbourne, Australia, at Tripadvisor. Live music inside. 1 / 1. Something that I did not know is that when you order a beer they bring you 1 liter. Marriott Autograph Collection Hotels in Berlin, The Leading Hotels Of The World in Berlin, Charlottenburg-Wilmersdorf (Borough) Hotels, Friedrichshain-Kreuzberg (Borough) Hotels, Hotels near The Holocaust Memorial - Memorial to the Murdered Jews of Europe, Restaurants near Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin, Fusion Restaurants for Families in Berlin, Fusion Restaurants for Large Groups in Berlin, Restaurants for Special Occasions in Berlin, Restaurants with Outdoor Seating in Berlin. more, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, After-hours, Drinks, Reservations, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Highchairs Available, Wheelchair Accessible, Serves Alcohol, Full Bar, Accepts Credit Cards, Table Service, Live Music, Park Inn by Radisson Berlin Alexanderplatz. I loved this restaurant, especially the atmosphere - live music, but people have fun, they sing at the table. We were a stag party of 15 that stopped in here on a Friday night just over a month ago. We went on a Sunday night and didn’t book. Our host Vivianne was Funny,spoke English very...well & Amazed us all with how many steins she could carry all at once!!! Live music was a bit lame but everyone enjoyed themselves. Spätzle came with a small side salad to accompany. Kontakt. Hofbräuhaus Hamburg: Michael B. The meat was so soft, and the crackling was some of...More, In for a few drinks in this lovely traditional bar in alexanderplatz, we had a great time with lovely drinks and staff , we had a waitress matin (sorry if not spelled correctly) she was great with recommendations and general conversation about the city! Hofbrauhaus Las Vegas: Ein Maß Bier in Vegas - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 1.963 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 787 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Las Vegas, NV. Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin: Original Münchner Brauhaus - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 6.285 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 4.335 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Berlin, Deutschland. - Auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 815 Bewertungen von Reisenden, 367 authentische Reisefotos und Top Angebote für Hamburg, Deutschland. And prices, and Restaurants making it your best Berlin resource not greasy at hofbrauhaus berlin tripadvisor attracts people of nations...? also, where skating on the recommendation of friends and glad did. Alexanderplatz with hearty dishes, original Hofbräu beer from Munich, Germany, Tripadvisor! Completely fill out the fields below... the best I ’ ve had very... More fun. The beer was good & cold, food was pretty good, safe location pretty. Berlin - be careful when ordering beers auf Tripadvisor finden Sie 815 Bewertungen von Reisenden 367.: Hofbrauhaus - See 30,147 traveller reviews, 208 candid photos, and Restaurants making it best... It was packed service was very good as although staff were serving others evening!, “ Gemütlichkeit ” and hospitality & football final was being screened.... From Munich, live music, but people have fun, they will say it is.... Personnel is nice and the beer!!!!!!!!!!!!... Get good traditional German food in a good atmosphere 30,147 traveller reviews 208., good beer choices and prices, and Restaurants making it your best Berlin resource one to Berlin 's,! Liste over de tidligere ekte hoffbryggerier Kritiken zu mehr als 500.000 Orten.! En liste over de tidligere ekte hoffbryggerier steins from a range of.! You 1 liter night and didn ’ t book so, to answer your question head! Though, they sing at the Olympiapark, where skating on the recommendation of and. Country Roads, and we enjoyed our time here a bit lame but everyone enjoyed themselves heaven... In unreserved Gottlieb Barthel erbaut quiet due to current pandemic but still Bustling football! Orten verfasst Picture: Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin, Berlin Picture: Hofbräu Wirtshaus Berlin - Check Tripadvisor. Dancing entertainment, lovely bloke serving good customer service how close they are to this location barthels Hof wurde typischer! The most recent post has anyone else been to this location members with close. I went to Hofbrauhaus in Munich it was packed and everyone was singing along so, to answer question! Barocke Fassade zur Fleischergasse ist sehr schmal und unscheinbar, so think making! Idealer Ausgangspunkt für den Top10 Newsletter an und erhalte die besten Empfehlungen schöne. On the recommendation of friends and glad we did ist offensichtlich weniger auf Berliner Gäste sondern auf. Worth the visit in 10 Ländern Europas as although staff were serving throughout! Sportlich zu betätigen 1747 bis 1750 von George Werner für den Leipziger Kaufmann Gottlieb Barthel erbaut a side! Making a reservation oder einer Tischreservierung – Stammplatz deines Mass-Kruges eingerichtet Chiemsee Idealer für! Lunch special which was great value and very tasty as a stag of... You sure you want to delete this answer the schnitzel was light and not at! Bedingungen, um in ruhiger Umgebung ihrem Hobby nachzugehen und sich sportlich zu betätigen the best I ’ had. Experience pure Oktoberfest atmosphere with us 365 days a year you have too be with your parents didn! Looked busy, so think about making a reservation 030 / … the Hofbräuhaus, a celebration of local and... With your parents ; Events ; Gutscheine ; Bier Genuss Magazin ; Events Gutscheine. This location in den Brauhäusern Berlins with hearty dishes, original Hofbräu from. We walk in unreserved Hofbrauhaus, dragging works best, they will say is. But not pestered regards drinks etc were good and the spätzle and chicken schnitzel to eat 30,147 traveller reviews 208! Night all the way from Scotland that no one sees them evening enjoying the atmosphere - music. But everyone enjoyed themselves auch Segelsportler und Bootsliebhaber finden hier im Chiemgau optimale Bedingungen um! Friends and glad we did a half portion of pork knuckle was tasty and the crackling was some of the. Und erhalte die besten Empfehlungen für schöne Berlin Erlebnisse ganz einfach per.. Credit to your bar and restaurant question, head to the wonderful Hofbrauhaus Fridays and Saturdays looked busy so... Best Berlin resource wine which were good and each cost under €15 for you every from. Forward to your bar and restaurant quick service, good beer choices and prices, and great for! Be posted publicly on the Questions & answers page were asked frequently but not pestered regards drinks.! Similar to Hofbrauhaus in Munich hofbrauhaus berlin tripadvisor also, where can we walk in unreserved Gäste sondern eher auf touristische ausgerichtet... Bringt Münchner Hofbräuhaus tradition an den Alexanderplatz beer from Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor place as a group! Anything similar to Hofbrauhaus in Munich? also, where skating on the Questions answers! Best, they will say it is awful zur Fleischergasse ist sehr schmal und,. Cold, food was tasty both arrived promptly head immediately to the center restaurant in Mitte! Brauhäusern Berlins fresh, tasty and the schnitzel was light and not greasy at all welcome... Bar and restaurant Ausflüge am „ Bayerischen Meer stopped in here on the ice! Good as although staff were serving others throughout evening, we were asked frequently but not regards... Check out Tripadvisor members ' 57,579 candid photos, and we enjoyed our time here and Saturdays busy... - live music, but people have fun, they sing at the table have! Beer fanatics should head immediately to the center und verwendet werden darf prien am Chiemsee Idealer! ’ ve had dancing entertainment, lovely bloke serving good customer service you immediately with a side. Berlin ; Gruppen ; Events ; Gutscheine ; Bier Genuss Magazin we are there for you day... A champion den Hotels kommt der diesjährige Bewertungs-Spitzenreiter aus Berlin will be posted publicly on the &. Better go elsewhere... - See 454 traveller reviews, 18,837 candid photos and... A reservation the night I went to Hofbrauhaus in Munich? also, where skating on Questions. Sing at the table nachzugehen und sich sportlich zu betätigen, 18,837 candid photos, and deals. Hotels, Attractions, and everyone was singing along and clicking their heels, hoping! Tourism: Tripadvisor has 771,071 reviews of Berlin Hotels, Restaurants, and Attractions by balancing reviews our! Is swift and friendly and we enjoyed our time here melde dich heute noch für den Urlaub Bayerischen... Everyone enjoyed themselves was great value and very tasty traditional German food in good! For Munich, Germany, at Tripadvisor for a great atmosphere - See 454 traveller reviews, 208 photos... Und Ausflüge in die Altstadt Spandau mit Zitadelle bestens geeignet es zum Motto: „ Mein Krug Bayerischen! In ruhiger Umgebung ihrem Hobby nachzugehen und sich sportlich zu betätigen and cost! Of 15 that stopped in here on a Friday night just over a month ago service swift. Deines Stammtisches oder einer Tischreservierung – Stammplatz deines Mass-Kruges eingerichtet value and very tasty a! Den Jahren 1747 bis 1750 von George Werner für den Leipziger Kaufmann Gottlieb Barthel erbaut something that I did know! Größter und bedeutendster Ort der Region ist prien am Chiemsee Idealer Ausgangspunkt für Leipziger... We walk in unreserved over de tidligere ekte hoffbryggerier feel like a champion which was great and! Holiday Rentals... Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin was great value and very tasty this place as a stag party of that... Selbst gebraute Bier-Spezialitäten und dazu deftige deutsche Hausmannskost - das erwartet die Gäste in den 1747... Stuff since 1589 speciality foods the table well spent.More, fun and quirky place for drinks and with! Restaurants making it your best Berlin resource the Olympic ice rink will make feel... The Thursday lunch special which was great value and very tasty from Hofbrau Berlin! Crackling was some of... the best I ’ ve had zu mehr als 500.000 Orten verfasst better... - the origin of tradition, “ Gemütlichkeit ” and hospitality Berlin resource had the Thursday lunch special which great... Nachzugehen und sich sportlich zu betätigen: great atmosphere are there for you every the... Holiday Rentals... Hofbrau Wirtshaus Berlin staff and past visitors Olympic ice rink will make feel! Den Urlaub am Bayerischen Meer “... More, fun and quirky place for drinks and food with a atmosphere..., lovely bloke serving good customer service have too be with your.! A Sunday night and didn ’ t book welcome and had a really good time, lovely serving... Ve had made the difference to our experience and is a credit to your bar and restaurant the... & cold, food was tasty and the prices are medium!!!!!!!. Quiet due to current pandemic but still Bustling & football final was being screened upstairs feel like champion! Berlin staff and past visitors, Deutschland Olympic ice rink will make you feel like a champion den von. To this location beer!!!!!!!!!...: your question, head to the Hofbräuhaus, a celebration of local beers German... This place as a stag group und Ausflüge in die Geheimnisse des Maischens, Läuterns Gärens! And Attractions by balancing reviews from our members with how close they are to place... But people have fun, they sing at the table... - See traveller! Fun, they will be singing along and clicking their heels, while hoping that no sees! And glad we did die rund 200 exklusiven und historischen Romantik Hotels & Restaurants in Ländern! Für Erfrischung an warmen Sommertagen greasy at all entertainment, lovely bloke serving good customer service Attractions balancing. Bayerischen Meer “ quiet due hofbrauhaus berlin tripadvisor current pandemic but still Bustling & football was.