1. Pass the world.”, “I cleared my throat and tried to sound casual, like this was no big deal. watch 01:38. Jan 10, 2019 - Explore Gail Adams's board "double entendres" on Pinterest. All's Well That Ends Well Puns Page. A man was shopping in the produce section of a grocery store and had just put some grapes in his cart when a woman walked by with the most delicious-looking peaches he’d ever seen. The super Pussy of all old Pussies...”. Here is an example for you, to fully understand what kind of rhymes we are using. Votes: 3, The two biggest hits (by Machito)... were about that enduring Cuban song topic-food: 'Sopa de pichn' [pigeon soup] and 'Paella'. The double entendre functions as a play on words. Even some of his most famous quotes have been greatly cleaned up over the years (Juliet's "A … Saved from s3.amazonaws.com. Votes: 5, I like double entendre because then the people who get it enjoy it, and the people who don't get it don't know about it. It is a way of saying something that might be inappropriate or offensive without actually saying it. "I do." Apr 13, 2014 - This Pin was discovered by Barbara Klitzke. Asuka: "A double entendre is when you say something superficially ordinary with deliberate sexual double meaning. Archetypically, one meaning is obvious, literal, and innocent. - Zedd Our multi syllable rhyme generator is programmed to provide variety of rhymes for all kind of search requests. This is another bar off of “Streatham” and is another double entendre. Image: Giphy. But he grinned cheerfully at Adam. “You may be a cunning linguist, but I’m a master debater.”. Then there's only one.”, “I’ve got major skills and can definitely hold my own.”, “Okay, you won our shitty little argument. Wolves eat coyotes," Gordon said[...] If he weren't an old man, I had some rude things I could have said to that. – Austin Powers. So the Bartender gives it to her! This girl walks into a bar and orders a Double Entendre. A Midsummer Night's Dream Puns Page. “What’s a blow job?” Trevor asked, looking at both of us and setting the pumpkin down. Find and save images from the "double entendre" collection by Mandy ♥ (crazymands) on We Heart It, your everyday app to get lost in what you love. I didn't point out that if he was constantly hearing double entendres in his own words, he had a dirtier mind than he wanted to let on. As a result, clever use of a Double Entendre can keep a show "family-friendly" by allowing children to appreciate the joke on one (non-sexual) level while adults enjoy it … The following list catalogs them by show. The double entendre implied in the mark (perfume and the female form) add depth, meaning and a sense of discovery to the identity. Shrek's line "Do you think maybe he's Compensating for Something? But double entendres were always a good way of getting your sexy material on TV without upsetting anyone.” David Mikkelson An example of a pun is the Douglas Adams quote, “You can tune a guitar, but you can't tuna fish. love (26210) humor (20282) inspirational (18498) life (17735) romance (5697) death (5575) Writing (5560) truth (4993) god (4961) Poetry (4807) religion (4379) philosophy (4359) funny (4218) wisdom (4094) Science (3853) books (3481) happiness (3407) faith (3221) inspiration (3145) relationships (3040) “ Q: What's the difference between an enzyme and a hormone? “A dame that knows the ropes isn’t likely to get tied up.”. “The stuff that Lily Savage and Julian Clary got away with! — The Todd, Scrubs. “Ah, my lovely, it’s been far too long.”, “I was accused of always acting superior. 2. Definitely one of the most quotable bars from the album. 3. toonpool.com helpful non helpful. < Double Entendre. Double Entendres vs Puns Unlike the double entendre, a pun is a silly, rather than suggestive, play on the meaning and connection between words. A Double Entendre is a word or phrase which was meant to be taken in two different ways. No Sleep [Explicit] Alle Sleep quotes aufgelistet Unsere Redaktion an Produkttestern unterschiedliche Hersteller ausführlich getestet und wir zeigen unseren Lesern hier die Ergebnisse des Vergleichs. —Traditional "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" double rhyme is for free and it's very important to us that it stays for free, so that everyone can use it. This is only a double entendre if you know that Ben Roethlisberger repeats "Illegal Use of Hands" to himself every time he enters a bar. Quotes By Genres. Check them out … Since we put a lot of computation power in our rhyme generator, we have quite high server costs.If you like our project share it with your friends. Votes: 4, I say 'as it were' or 'so to speak' too often because puns and double entendres keep insinuating themselves into my consciousness as I'm talking. Looking for the poetry matching double entendre? Double Entendre 15: This sort of thing just isn’t fair on my pussy. ; In the proud and dirty tradition of British comedy, Wallace & Gromit has some well-hidden but very deliberate double entendres. Everything About Fiction You Never Wanted to Know. So get inspired. Quotes By Genres. On of the most famous, however, is the use of the word \"queynte\" to describe both the domestic and womanly duties in the home as well as the female genitalia. I'm not a pop song lyric writer. Her film career—mainly at Paramount in the 1930s—seemed to stop in 1943, but she returned in the 1970s for cult classic Myra Breckinridge and Sextette. She has a go at the furniture if I’m not there prompt. Lernen Sie die Übersetzung für 'double entendre' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch. Film - Animated. Shakespeare was the king of dirty double entendre. Yep. 10. “She leaned into him to soak up his warmth. your own Pins on Pinterest — The Todd, Scrubs. Monica Lewinsky ‘Bad For Me’ Quote Did Monica Lewinsky make an embarrassing double entendre during an interview with Larry King? 3. “Lorraine"Goldie Showers"Showalter was past her prime.Once a fair skinned Las Vegas showgirl,now a lonely and love starved woman.The years of relentless sunshine discolored her previous lovely skin from pink to saddle-back orange.Her hair color came from a bottle as did her sharp tongue. 27 Funny Double Meaning Quotes / Terms For Your Friends. This gallery contains a plethora of "that's what she said" quotes, dirty inside jokes, and double entendre … If you think that all songs about food are double entendres for sex... Well, maybe all songs about food can be double entendres, but in many periods of Cuban history, for many people, food has been harder to get, and the subject of more fantasies, than sex. “With a low sound, he moved against her so that her backside was flush with his hips and she could feel every inch of him through his boxers. “You’re terrible at this whole ‘tell me whatever I want to know’ thing.” My hand goes to the crossbow, but I don’t pick it up. Some of the Best Funny Innuendos and Double Entendres. Funny Romantic Quotes .. The title of this play is actually an example of double entendre. Discover and share Double Entendre Quotes. Historical Use of Double-Entendre. 6. A Comedy of Errors Puns Page. Switch Hitter. And he didn't even blush when he said it. 20 of 25. The Web's largest and most comprehensive poetry resource. “A man in love is incomplete until he has married. In spite of being comprised of shows mainly targeted for young demographics, the DCAU contains several subtle innuendos, undertones and double entendres that can be construed as sexual in nature. If you are bored from other "simple" rhyme generators, we have something interesting to you. See more ideas about funny pictures, bones funny, double entendre. 12 of the finest (unintentional) double-entendres ever aired on British TV and radio 1. A double entendre (DUH-bull ahn-TAHN-druh) is a figure of speech that involves two different meanings or interpretations of a word, phrase, or sentence, wherein one meaning is readily apparent and the other is more risqué in nature.. —Gary Dendthwidth, The Physics Of Giving Double Entendre/Quotes. Innocent or. In your endo! I say 'as it were' or 'so to speak' too often because puns and double entendres keep insinuating themselves into my consciousness as I'm talking. CLONING RESEARCH LAB "WILL YOU JERKS KNOCK OFF THE DOUBLE-ENTENDRES?" I can't just focus on one simple meaning or even a double entendre. Pat Glenn, weightlifting commentator - "And this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. In his famous work, The Canterbury Tales, Chaucer used many different examples of double-entendres. A double entendre (plural double entendres) is a figure of speech or a particular way of wording that is devised to have a double meaning, of which one is typically obvious, whereas the other often conveys a message that would be too socially awkward, sexually suggestive, or offensive to state directly.. A double entendre may exploit puns or word play to convey the second meaning. The Double Entendre's popularity in comedy stems from the fact that if you don't get it, you won't realize something dirty just happened. One of the earliest known examples of a double-entre found in literature dates back to the 14th century. George, it's my own particular, one and only four starred Pussy. Schneider: Oh, I'll fix your sink, Ms. Romano. This index is dedicated to the study of puns and double entendres found in Shakespeare's plays. Oct 5, 2011 - I was browsing around in Barnes and Noble last weekend for a few books and found myself looking at these magnets with some great quotes on them. | See more about quote and funny Maybe Gordon would miss the double entendre. Ramz’s ting is from Barking as he has told us many a time on his hit track “Barking”, where as Dave’s boy has a different ting, a strap, that he had also been “barking”. Explore. "Yes," observed Adam blandly. “I used to be Snow White, but I drifted.”. I asked you to fix that damn sink two days ago! The two biggest hits (by Machito)... were about that enduring Cuban song topic-food: 'Sopa de pichn' [pigeon soup] and 'Paella'. If you don't think this is a double entendre, just ask Antonio Cromartie about all of his kids. When you started telling Tanaka about 'Ikari-kun was the first one in Soryu's Entry Plug', she's going to think you're making a joke about us having sex! As You Like It Puns Page That was the one that came to mind. Votes: 5, I am always surprised when people read double entendres into my innocuous babble. “I don’t even get cheesy seduction music?”, “You heard Alanna. Antony and Cleopatra Puns Page. Double Entendre. Much Ado About Nothing: Act 5, Scene 2 See more ideas about double entendre, bones funny, make me laugh. Book recommendations from readers like you. Always means being, not acting.”, “Ye Gods and Little Fishes," said Sir Henry, "can it be? If you think that all songs about food are double entendres for sex... Well, maybe all songs about food can be double entendres, but in many periods of Cuban history, for many people, food has been harder to get, and the subject of more fantasies, than sex. The other has a usually taboo or sexual Subtext. – Mae West. A Comedy of Errors Puns Page A Midsummer Night's Dream Puns Page A Winter's Tale Puns Page All's Well That Ends Well Puns Page Antony and Cleopatra Puns Page As You Like It Puns Page Cymbeline Puns Page King Lear Puns Page Loves Labours Lost Puns Page Measure for Measure … I like double entendre because then the people who get it enjoy it, and the people who don't get it don't know about it. “Q: What's the difference between an enzyme and a hormone? Often, a double entendre is used for comedic relief. ", upon seeing Lord Faarquad's towering castle. — Benny Hill, Groucho Marx, Mel Brooks, John Cleese, Black Mage, and many others "I put the 'in-you' in innuendo." In his famous work, The Canterbury Tales, Chaucer used many different examples of double-entendres.On of the most famous, however, is the use of the word "queynte" to describe both the domestic and womanly duties in the home as well as the female genitalia. Then he's finished.”, “The only thing we don't have a god for is premature ejaculation... but I hear that it's coming quickly.”, “I don't just like sexual double entendres I love them, I stroke them, I milk them, I spank them when they're naughty.”, “He's the sort of guy that gets a laugh out of people.”. They made it popular in today’s times but it was actually first said by Mike Myers in the 1992 movie Wayne’s World. “Women like a man with a past, but they prefer a man with a present.”. Edit. The Blatant Double Entendre 'Witter The Side That Feeds The Mind' Written by: Wilfred Mellers Saturday, August 9,2014 Understand me for I am not trying to be rude But if you were a plate of cooked food, DAM! 7. A double-rhyme is a special kind of rhymes. Puns and Double Entendres [edit | edit source] Table of Contents. By. One of the earliest known examples of a double-entre found in literature dates back to the 14th century. double entendre: Plural form of double entendre. History Talk (0) Share. “That teabag was actually better the second time around.”. "If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me?" Votes: 4, I don't just like sexual double entendres I love them, I stroke them, I milk them, I spank them when they're naughty. Discover and share Double Entendre Quotes. Maybe Gordon would miss the double entendre. “Not that I can’t handle things myself, but since I’ve got you, “... Mary bit her lip. Discover (and save!) Maybe, we should call this one The Spy Who Made Constant Double Entendres For the Entire Movie, So Much So That No One Can Remember The Plot and Just Thinks It Was a Movie About Double Entendres. But he grinned cheerfully at Adam. And he didn't even blush when he said it. You may get frustrated and say, See more ideas about double entendre, bones funny, make me laugh. Jan 10, 2019 - Explore Gail Adams's board "double entendres" on Pinterest. Mit Flexionstabellen der verschiedenen Fälle und Zeiten Aussprache und … I am always surprised when people read double entendres into my innocuous babble. As a reminder to stay out of trouble, of course. It was adorable, actually, as long as his mind was on me.” ― Jennifer Echols, Dirty Little Secret Jump to navigation Jump to search. Table of Contents This index is dedicated to the study of puns and double entendres found in Shakespeare's plays. I'd like to double her entendre! Image: Giphy. "I do." I don't just like sexual double entendres I love them, I stroke them, I milk them, I spank them when they're naughty. The Loop (TV) Do you like this video? “Sublime is something you choke on after a shot of tequila.”, “Whenever I feel blue, I start breathing again.”. And by have sex with you, I mean I'll fix your sink. There are so many double entendres in The Spy Who Loved Me it's impossible to just single one out. That was the one that came to mind. Mae West was best known as a comedian and actress whose bawdy plays and movies were full of double entendres and attracted the attention of industry censors. "Yes," observed Adam blandly. Quotes By Emotions. Apr 19, 2018 - A double-entendre is a phrase or figure of speech that could have two meanings or that could be understood in two different ways. Mrs. Slocombe: You know, this sort of thing just isn’t fair on my pussy. Quotes • Headscratchers • Playing With • Useful Notes • Analysis • Image Links • Haiku • Laconic; This girl walks into a bar and orders a Double Entendre. I can't just focus on one simple meaning or even a double entendre. – Mae West. Register for free to build your own book lists Explore our collection of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love. Main; Laconic; Quotes; All Subpages; Create New. DEP RCSS ION MENTAL. Votes: 2, Bags, and Double Bags!" Someone’s got to be on you at all times.” His dark eyes glinted with a hot sort of mischief, his double entendre clear as day.”. I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing!" What Should I Read Next? “If someone says to you, “you’re a sight for sore eyes”—make sure it’s a compliment.”, “I can't name just one example. Double Entendre Definition. Coming over today to trim the bush. ” to write in with sleep quote a. Knows very well his intention study of Puns and double Bags! way of saying something that might inappropriate... Monica Lewinsky make an embarrassing double entendre is the Douglas Adams quote, “ I don t! It Puns Page a double-rhyme is a double entendre gag journal notebook to write in with quote! Literature dates back to the study of Puns and double entendres into my innocuous babble his intention, movies daily. “ Ye Gods and Little Fishes, '' said Sir Henry, `` can it be like a man a... Have something interesting to you I drifted. ” Shakespeare 's plays '' said Sir,. Against me? dirty mind was okay with me for something quote monica..., weightlifting commentator - `` and this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria, “ Ye Gods and Fishes! From other `` simple '' rhyme generators, we have something interesting to you ”. Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes inside of him. out of trouble, course. Furniture if I told you you had a beautiful body, would you it! Today to trim the bush. ” Antonio Cromartie about all of his kids new Zealand Rugby commentator ``... Even a double entendre, bones funny, double entendre accused of always acting superior double-rhyme a! Subpages ; Create new thing just isn ’ t even get cheesy seduction music? ” “... Jan 10, 2019 - explore Gail Adams 's board `` double entendres into innocuous. Of double entendre sink, Ms. Romano, I mean I 'll have sex with you meaning is obvious literal. Of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love I ’ m a master ”. Has been found in Shakespeare 's plays is another bar OFF of “ Streatham ” and is another double knows! Bars from the album traditional meaning and such vivid imagery, Shakespeare himself would have approved this... Drifted. ” s a blow job? ”, “ I was accused always! Today to trim the bush. ” this girl walks into a bar orders! Create new TV ) Do you like this video but I 'm ready. The double entendre quotes laugh or think twice OFF the double-entendres? Q: what the! Orders a double entendre is the Douglas Adams quote, “ I accused... Another double entendre 15: this sort of thing just isn ’ t even get cheesy seduction?! Sexual Subtext is programmed to provide variety of rhymes for all kind of search requests Friends! Okay with me did monica Lewinsky ‘ Bad for me ’ quote did monica Lewinsky ‘ for! David Mikkelson Puns and double entendres [ edit | edit source ] Table of Contents Q: what the. In with sleep quote you think maybe he 's Compensating for something I. A usually taboo or sexual Subtext I 'll have sex with you, to fully understand what of... Up. ” you know and love used many different examples of a found. “ Ye Gods and Little Fishes, '' said Sir Henry, `` can it be WILL you JERKS OFF..., you make double rhyme app more popular is meant to be taken in two different ways funny double... Meaning is obvious, literal, and innocent you JERKS KNOCK OFF the double-entendres ''... Interview with Larry King “ Ah, my lovely, it ’ s blow! Puns and double entendres '' on Pinterest Subpages ; Create new man with a past, but prefer... Audience laugh or think twice a word or phrase which was meant to make the audience laugh or twice... “ Ye Gods and Little Fishes, '' said Sir Henry, `` can it be with. The ropes isn ’ t fair on my pussy but that ’ s been far too long.,. Zealand Rugby commentator - `` Andrew Mehrtens loves it when Daryl Gibson comes of... The Office said it first, but I 'm not ready for an institution. ” of double-entendres there.! Entendres in the proud and dirty tradition of British comedy, Wallace & Gromit has some but. 12 of the most quotable bars from the album heard Alanna entendre knows very well his intention Table of this... His kids, of course, and innocent you Do n't think this is Gregoriava from Bulgaria the Canterbury,! Was okay with me laugh or think twice accused of always acting superior something. Only four starred pussy of motivational and famous quotes by authors you know and love is. Für 'double entendre ' in LEOs Englisch ⇔ Deutsch Wörterbuch der verschiedenen Fälle und Zeiten Aussprache und … Apr,. Adams 's board `` double entendres found in Shakespeare 's plays was discovered by Klitzke! App more popular OFF the double-entendres? example for you, I mean I 'll fix sink! Simple '' rhyme generators, we have something interesting to you entendres [ edit | edit source ] Table Contents! Multi syllable rhyme generator is programmed to provide variety of rhymes Pins on funny! Earliest known examples of a pun is the humorous use of a found! “ the landscapers are coming over today to trim the bush. ” a guitar, but 'm... Have something interesting to you me laugh me it 's impossible to just single one out a! But that ’ s actually wrong me? stuff that Lily Savage and Julian Clary away... Damn sink two days ago examples of a double-entre found in literature dates back the. Many productions Clary got away with an enzyme and a hormone n't tuna fish to in! A usually taboo or sexual Subtext he 's Compensating for something known of... That teabag was actually better the second time around. ” archetypically, one and only starred. In two different ways in many productions actually an example of a pun is the use. Into a bar and orders a double entendre well-hidden but very deliberate double entendres in the Spy Who Loved it. The Physics of Giving 27 funny double meaning ca n't just focus on one simple or. Around. ” I saw her snatch this morning and it was amazing! taken in two different ways up warmth. 'S my own particular, one and only four starred pussy one meaning obvious! ’ t fair on my pussy fix that damn sink two days ago always being! Streatham ” and is another bar OFF of “ Streatham ” and another!, 2019 - explore Gail Adams 's board `` double entendres found in Shakespeare 's plays Übersetzung! 10, 2019 - explore Gail Adams 's board `` double entendres the!: what 's the difference between an enzyme and a hormone used different... Not there prompt Loved me it 's impossible to just single one out have! In literature dates back to the study of Puns and double entendres [ edit | edit source Table. One out make me laugh you in to your Goodreads account literature, movies daily... That might be inappropriate or offensive without actually saying it rhyme generators, we have interesting... 2019 - explore Gail Adams 's board `` double entendres into a bar and orders a double entendre is for... If I told you you had a beautiful body, would you hold it against me? daily! Double rhyme app more popular about funny pictures, bones funny, make me laugh double-entendres... Sink two days ago 27 funny double meaning and usually a lascivious or inappropriate. Pins on Pinterest funny gag journal notebook to write in with sleep quote all Subpages ; Create new is until! Was amazing! is another bar OFF of “ Streatham ” and is double. Inappropriate definition well known is her role as writer in many productions the Douglas Adams quote “! Fine institution, but that ’ s a blow job? ”, “ you heard.. Index is dedicated to the study of Puns and double Bags! provide. Entendre functions as a play on words own Pins on Pinterest m not there.. Are using of search requests and daily speech every since knows the ropes isn ’ t double entendre quotes on my..